Two player strategy GUARENTEED to get past round 30

I'm looking for a two player strategy to make it to round 30. A buddy and I use a stategy where whoever gets the thundergun circles around the stage, and the other player circles around the MP40 room/spawning room. we take the upstairs route, buy the MP40 (unless the box is either in the MP40 room or dressing room), and get to the stage. We usually wait to turn on the power until round 8 or 9, or unless we both have at least 3500 points. (Enough for Juggernog, and spin at the box.) We wait to Pack-a-Punch any round between 13-17, or unless we have low/no ammo. we NEVER open the door to the stairs by the M16, unless we absoloutly have to. Our furthest round is 29. (Not ever, but together on Kino.) We really want to pass round 30, so any help would we awsome!

Nacht Der Untoten- 34 2 people

Verruckt- 19 solo

Shi No Numa- 22 with 3 people

Der Riese- 32 solo

Kino- 34 with 4 people

Five- 18 with 2 people

Ascension- 23 with 2 people

Call of the Dead- 16 solo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually with two players you can run around the map together, or separately (by making two diffferent trains on the same route). Sometimes, if needed, you can run circles in different places without disturbing each other (stage, lobby, alley, etc.). The only problem with that is when someone goes down...

Now, get off my bus.

Okay, thanks. When we use that strategy, the man with the Thundergun doesn't usually have a problem getting to the person to revive them (and quick revive is a MUST!), and the other person should have a ray gun or upgraded crossbow (acts like a monkey bomb) and quick revive at the least and upgraded ballistic knife at the most, which revives player by shooting him. The player who goes down then stays close to player w/ thundergun, and he protects him, until they get to juggernog, and once he buys jugg, he should be good to go get rest of the perks - this is just how I play.

Thanks for the tip though

the strategy i use is pretty much the same as yours, except when i get the thundergun i run circles in the starting room instead of the mp40 room and wait til you get the max amount of zombies spawned and then shoot them.. and the other player is doing circles on the stage... and dont upgrade your thundergun until at least the 20s but if you can save it to the 30s that works better... and dont stop on the stairs, just run and dodge zombies til they all spawn and then shoot..

and for weapons one guy should get the thundergun, ray gun and monkeys.. while the other play has ray gun, monkeys and whatever other gun they prefer (hk, rpk, whatever)... keep hitting the box til you get the right weapons and you shouldnt have to upgrade any weapons until the rounds in the 20s and keep count of when the dog rounds will be so you have an idea about your ammo

Why don't you just keep doing trains in the teleporting/cinema room. That's what I find easiest on zombies solo and co-op. But on co-op sometimes the zombies are more and they split up and spread out and mess up each others trains.

This. I'd also prefer looping after you go up to the Pack-A-Punch room if you go straight into the teleporting room or the alley straight away, you could get killed. Looping is just an easier to train zombies around the map.

But, make sure there isn't a guy running the loop the opposite way. Otherwise... well, you'll figure it out. :D