Gun Thief is Important! Read! Packapunch secret?

John

I was watching some strategies on Five trying to figure out the best way to survive and I found this. On the Pentagon Thief there are symbols; Yes of course everyone knew this; But there is something we are missing.

This is one of the symbols on the Gun thiefs jacket.

Now if you don't know what this is, it is the supposive illuminati triangle

Now think about it; The illuminati is somehow linked into Richtofen, and all of that stuff. Now I don't know where to start from. Looking back on AlphaSnake's thread he mentioned that the PackAPunch was a somehow gift from the illuminati. Now seeing the illuminati sign on the thief I researched deeply. I looked up anything about the Pentagon thief and the packapunch seeing if I could relate anything to this and I DID find something. Killing the Pentagon thief without him touching anyone will reward you with the bonfire sale OR THE DISCOUNT ON PACKAPUNCH.

Now I looked on AlphaSnakes thread and saw that he mentioned that the Packapunch was a gift from the illuminati from Richtofen. But what if the person who delivers it, or whatever is the Pentagon thief? Also when Takeo does PAP he says, "Work your black magic PAP" referring to the Illuminati Black Magic practices! I will try to research more on the thief, and try to match him up with anyone related to the group or of that sort. Please post below!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*UPDATE*

I am trying to decipher the codes on his lab coat and I could find this.

There is a strap on his coat that has the SAME illuminati code found on the Notes in Der Riese, and Verruckt. I am not completely sure but I think it may say living dead, or undead I have not looked into it yet. Also I am trying to look through some files and what not to see if there was any type of man like the Pentagon thief, like a criminal that had something to do with this, because he may be involved. His jacket seems to have lots of secrets.