Map pack four location

zigbag62

Hey there everyone im just wondering does anyone have anyone info about map four all i know is that the next zombie map is called quarantine i know its not official but i think its a a safe bet thats what it is im just wondering if anyone has any more information and also i think is a safe bet the zombie map will be in area 51 nevada because map pack four is the last map and im pretty sure treyarch wont bring zombies back in the next call of duty after Mw3

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there everyone im just wondering does anyone have anyone info about map four all i know is that the next zombie map is called quarantine i know its not official but i think its a a safe bet thats what it is im just wondering if anyone has any more information and also i think is a safe bet the zombie map will be in area 51 nevada because map pack four is the last map and im pretty sure treyarch wont bring zombies back in the next call of duty after Mw3

1>Most likely its Area 51 otherwise Hangar 18 would not have been in Dlc 3!

2>Zombies will never end in future Treyarch projects!

8-)

Hey there, everyone. I'm just wondering, does anyone have any info about map pack four? All I know is that the next zombie map is called Quarantine. I know it's not official, but I think it's a a safe bet that that is what it is. I'm just wondering if anyone has any more information. Also, I think is a safe bet the zombie map will be in Area 51, Nevada, because map pack four is the last map and I'm pretty sure Treyarch won't bring zombies back in the next Call of Duty, after MW3

Okay, copy what I quoted of you, same words, but better spelling and punctuation. I could hardly understand you, but now I can.

Anyways, according to Xbox Magazine, Black Ops 2 is the next Treyarch game.

Yay for that :roll:

Theres no telling if Treyarch will bring back zombies or not. I think personally they will.

But back on topic. Quarantine was fake, from what I've heard not only from this forum, but the CoD forum. You could tell from the picture that it was fake. IMO i think the next map pack will be Paris. or something to do with that.

Hey there, everyone. I'm just wondering, does anyone have any info about map pack four? All I know is that the next zombie map is called Quarantine. I know it's not official, but I think it's a a safe bet that that is what it is. I'm just wondering if anyone has any more information. Also, I think is a safe bet the zombie map will be in Area 51, Nevada, because map pack four is the last map and I'm pretty sure Treyarch won't bring zombies back in the next Call of Duty, after MW3

Okay, copy what I quoted of you, same words, but better spelling and punctuation. I could hardly understand you, but now I can.

I'm giving you [brains]s just for that. My biggest pet peeve nowadays.

i knew it as soon as i saw it you are probly a.a noob who just saw this info or b.you been on here a while and wanted to know more ok first if it is quoritine its going to be firing range thats where they get quoritine from and i knew this would be like the other 20 like it "its goHnA Be Mp4 QuORitiNE Anhd iTs ArEA fity1" thats how its usually wrote man it gets old i know somewhere down the line it going to be area 51 but this has been out since escalation so do you have any proof and use the search button :facepalm:

Anyways, according to Xbox Magazine, Black Ops 2 is the next Treyarch game.

Yay for that :roll:

black ops 2???? oh god...jk. if there is one ill get it....maybe.