The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH I have no way of getting any evidence :evil:

Although, I remember that we got to 20 something on CotD in the first playdate Phxntxm, so I guess that would qualify me for Takeo for now... Then again, my highest co-op rounds are only 37 on Ascension and 34 on Moon so I'm not exactly losing much :lol:

-Jolteon

What is this "Four Guardians"? I keep seeing it but I dont know what it is. I have super high rounds on every map for Ps3 If anyone wants to play.

PSN: i-_-i2ecoiil-_-i

Kino:56/2

Five:51/2

Dead Ops:34/2

Nacht Der Untoten:42/3

Verruckt:50/2

Shi No Numa:48/2

Der Riese:49/2

Ascension:40/2

Call Of the Dead:45/2

Shrangrila:40/2

Moon:96/2

What is this "Four Guardians"? I keep seeing it but I dont know what it is. I have super high rounds on every map for Ps3 If anyone wants to play.

PSN: i-_-i2ecoiil-_-i

Kino:56/2

Five:51/2

Dead Ops:34/2

Nacht Der Untoten:42/3

Verruckt:50/2

Shi No Numa:48/2

Der Riese:49/2

Ascension:40/2

Call Of the Dead:45/2

Shrangrila:40/2

Moon:96/2

It's a ranking system here on CoDz, depending on how many rounds you survive, that's your "rank".

Well, I don't understand what I'm suppose to do lool. Like, I dot see where people are finding this stuff at. For nikolie medals and stuff.

Post a screenshot of your high round leaderboards, and you'll get the medal that equates to it. For you, it's over round 50, so Richtofen.

• 1 month later...