The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

This is from quite a long time ago but it was never given to me when I posted the first time. I don't want it to go over the Survivor group, I just want this for when the medals are implemented. For this I used my second account that I never use anymore so if you need confirmation I'll send a message to someone with this account.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the term 'casual gamer' describes my abysmal scores :P That and the fact I rarely play with others on zombies anymore, trying to do well with the unknown average player I come across is rather... fatuous (in want of a nicer word :D).

I did get to round 45+ in WaW on some maps but they don't coun't, do they? Only the Black Ops ones, and even if they do, I'm not one for showing off (I know it isn't really but I'm really conscientious when it comes to that kind of thing [brains] )

• 2 weeks later...