The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me moderators, why aren't you updating the groups? Please Thank you. :)

- Emperor Doggy I

Because moderators can't, only admins can. I've asked multiple times to be put in charge of it, but haven't gotten a response. The way that people request to be in group (in this thread instead of through User Control Panel) makes me believe only Admins are able to add people, but I'm not sure. Getting a response would help.

Excuse me moderators, why aren't you updating the groups? Please Thank you. :)

- Emperor Doggy I

Because moderators can't, only admins can. I've asked multiple times to be put in charge of it, but haven't gotten a response. The way that people request to be in group (in this thread instead of through User Control Panel) makes me believe only Admins are able to add people, but I'm not sure. Getting a response would help.

Oh ok. In my oppinion, the mods who are being the most active here should be let to update the groups, not only the admins. I used to have a website just like this one, and

you can give the global moderators the abilities to do those such things, unless you guys aren't global moderators.

- Emperor Doggy I

We are, but I've never actually been in charge of a group, I don't know if you can just add anyone, since you don't actually request the group you just post to, or if you can just accept requests, if it's the latter, then only an Admin can do it, and yes, the people my color are global moderators, I don't believe the Dwellers are, could be wrong though.

We are, but I've never actually been in charge of a group, I don't know if you can just add anyone, since you don't actually request the group you just post to, or if you can just accept requests, if it's the latter, then only an Admin can do it, and yes, the people my color are global moderators, I don't believe the Dwellers are, could be wrong though.

Well I checked the site again, and only admins can can access the ACP (administration control panel), which means that only they can put or remove people from the group. But they don't need to request to put them: the admins can put or remove people whenever they like without requests from the UCP.

- Emperor Doggy I

Here. Let Dougie_All_Day97 into to Dempsey! :D

I have some bad news... well good news for me actually, I just hit 50 on moon and well... wishing to be put in the ''Richtofen'' group can't you just confirm it? I think I've seen people do that. Sorry if I'm being a bother.

EDIT: For some reason it won't let me give you brains, it says, ''You must spread your reputation points to others users'' or something like that but I already did.

Here is my Dempsey request. Sorry for bad quality, I usually record in S-video but my cable broke. So until I get my new ones, I'm stuck with good ol' AV Composites =[ It was a 4 player game but when we hit round 20 or 21 they lagged out. My friend and I were doing so good we just decided to keep playing. We stopped at 40 because we were both just too damn tired lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHXoA_ZD ... e=youtu.be

My apologies folks, for the last few weeks I've been moving into a new house and we haven't had any internet whatsoever. Because of this, I haven't been able to get on much and attend to the requests here. Hopefully I can get through the requests quickly and you all will be in your new usergroups by tonight.

Edit: Everyone should be correctly placed into their usergroups now. If you aren't, please let me know and I will be sure to fix it.

A rather large thank you needs to be handed out to Covert right now. I've been on CODZ the past hour and he has gotten through so many requests and replaced usergroups all over the place. A well done and great job to you, especially with you moving in to a new house. It's great to see the Admins resurfacing after a bit of a lull in the site's activity. We can all feel the resurrection coming...

I just did a lil game with Superhands ;) He was the one with the thunder gun, so no blaming about my kills :D

Please change me from Dempsey to Richthofen.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927240959970/E9124727AF0AC428B658676098209628B8E0D8EA/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927240952715/45408FC76382F4BE7FAC10629967157646C5D45E/

Yeah we were doing the old 'train and merge' trick. My 11 downs were completely unnecessary - 4 downs from controller fail, 1 from typing at the wrong time, 3 messing about once we reached round 60 and one suicide. All in all, only 2 genuine downs from getting stuck/screwing up.

I just did a lil game with Superhands ;) He was the one with the thunder gun, so no blaming about my kills :D

Please change me from Dempsey to Richthofen.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927240959970/E9124727AF0AC428B658676098209628B8E0D8EA/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927240952715/45408FC76382F4BE7FAC10629967157646C5D45E/

Yeah we were doing the old 'train and merge' trick. My 11 downs were completely unnecessary - 4 downs from controller fail, 1 from typing at the wrong time, 3 messing about once we reached round 60 and one suicide. All in all, only 2 genuine downs from getting stuck/screwing up.

and i had one cuse of taking that screenshot [screenshot taking causes lags sometimes...]

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927241279280/8D3812E06CC7B6B26B369C9CA818E66DA8A9BD74/

and the other was just right after, cause it was a bit messed up afterwards ;)

But really dudes, check the killcounts... Superhands did all the work basically! His downs mean nothing!