The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 50, myself and General/Emperor Doggy.

I have the leaderboard glitch on ascension, however I can provide photographic and .gif proof.

Photo:

Thats our final screen on Round 50, showing our points and kills

Our points/kills leaderboard (for some reason it will save my high score, just not high rounds).

And a backwards .gif of rounds I remembered to screenshot:

Lets not start a flame war here guys. Zombie of the dead was just saying that it is easier to get far in solo than it is co-op. He was pointing out how it is easier to get to round 60 solo than it is co-op. He didn't say anything about NML, good or bad. And no matter what anyone says, no man's land IS hard. It takes great time, patience and skill. Sure anyone can run loops and survive there but it is hard to get a ton of kills. Solo is easier and harder at the same time, which basically means it's different. Like I said, let's not get into a big argument here.

My apologies guys. I'm currently in the process of moving to a new house so I wont have any Internet connection until tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Once I do get Internet back tomorrow I will be able to complete any requests here. Also, side note, in order to upload a picture to provide proof for your accomplishment, please use an image uploaded such as tinypic. It's very simple and easy to use.

Anyway, thanks all. Just wanted to assure you that I will get on this as soon as possible.

Hey Covert, have you decided anything on solo groups yet? I think it would be a smart idea to just add on 10 rounds to each group requirement. Ie to get into Takeo, you need to have gotten to either 20 co op or 30 solo, for Nikolai, 30 co op or 40 solo, etc.

idk...both Covert and I know how easy it is to get high solo rounds SNN the one I'm thinking of

Hey Covert, have you decided anything on solo groups yet? I think it would be a smart idea to just add on 10 rounds to each group requirement. Ie to get into Takeo, you need to have gotten to either 20 co op or 30 solo, for Nikolai, 30 co op or 40 solo, etc.

idk...both Covert and I know how easy it is to get high solo rounds SNN the one I'm thinking of

In the Shi no numa from WaW, rounds pass very quickly because you only get 24 zombies in every round. This also happens in Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt from WaW. It's very easy to get to round 1000 on these maps. If you were to let solo in the groups, then you should remove these maps and let the other ones stay. Everyone is happy :D

- Emperor Doggy I