The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey can anybody with screen grab capabilities add me to their friends list and get a grab of my Der Reise and Ascension high rounds so I can get access to the Nikolai gaurdian groups. I don't have screen grab stuff or a cord to upload my camera pics unless you guys would accept a facebook link. Any help would be appreciated.

I've played with Faust on Moon's opener, but i don't know if we actually "Friended" each other. once again any help would be appreciated.

Hey can anybody with screen grab capabilities add me to their friends list and get a grab of my Der Reise and Ascension high rounds so I can get access to the Nikolai gaurdian groups. I don't have screen grab stuff or a cord to upload my camera pics unless you guys would accept a facebook link. Any help would be appreciated.

I've played with Faust on Moon's opener, but i don't know if we actually "Friended" each other. once again any help would be appreciated.

You can upload the picture to facebook, then save the picture to your computer from facebook onto a site like imageshack. After that you can use the links on imageshack to upload to the thread!

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if I could "request" to be one of the four guardians by playing something other than Black ops or World at War? See I got this "remake" of Zombies called Nazi Zombies Portable on my laptop, and I'm not able to play my Black ops because my PS3 broke.

Can you please reply back?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if I could "request" to be one of the four guardians by playing something other than Black ops or World at War? See I got this "remake" of Zombies called Nazi Zombies Portable on my laptop, and I'm not able to play my Black ops because my PS3 broke.

Can you please reply back?

Apologies for not responding any sooner, but unfortunately, we can not give credit for any game other than Black Ops and World at War on the consoles or Zombies on iOS.

Okay, I know this is the wrong place, with it being about the "Guardian" groups, but I would like to request joining the "Survivors" group. Sorry to be a bother I just feel it would be nice to have other users recognise how long Jolteon has graced Codz with his presence... Kidding of course, Codz has made Jolteon who he is xD

Anywho, thanks in advance.

-Jolteon.

• Administrators

Okay, I know this is the wrong place, with it being about the "Guardian" groups, but I would like to request joining the "Survivors" group. Sorry to be a bother I just feel it would be nice to have other users recognise how long Jolteon has graced Codz with his presence... Kidding of course, Codz has made Jolteon who he is xD

-Jolteon.

Yeah I've wanted Survivors too but it replaces your current name color with light blue. If it's possible to give me Survivors but keep my WWK title, I'd totally do it, but otherwise no thanks :P

-Jolteon.

Yeah I've wanted Survivors too but it replaces your current name color with light blue. If it's possible to give me Survivors but keep my WWK title, I'd totally do it, but otherwise no thanks :P

I don't have any group so it doesn't affect me (used to be UK but obviously it was removed). I know what you mean though, I always perk up a little when I see that blue, because I KNOW it's gonna be good.

-Jolteon.

I have a question- Since now that Samantha is technically part of the heros team would it be possible to make a Samantha group for 60+? Or is that asking for too much?

P.s. I will have my picture soon to apply for Richtofen, or Samantha if that's possible... :D

Im going to request again for the Samantha icon to be used for a No Man's Land group. Give us Solo players something, plz

That's an even better idea. And it makes even more sense when you think about haw Samantha was alone all that time fighting the team. She was going solo. So solo character= solo reward icon

Well Samantha is only playable in MP, so maybe you MP guys should get it. There is a Teddy Bear icon too.... I just want something for us solo players man.

I feel that with NML, we solo players finally got our leaderboard to prove our validity. Despite what others have told me on these forums, solo does count! And the community of solo players here have made massive contributions to codz. I mean, I don't know what else we have to do to prove our worth around here when it comes to absolutely dominating NML and spreading our knowledge in a way that reflects the very spirit of codz.

For those who continue to not award us for our achievements in Solo play, the ones that think MP is the only thing that matters around here. I dare you to attempt getting 200+ kills in NML. Go attempt that, and see if you still feel that us NML'ers haven't earned a war medal yet.

/rant

-Mix

• Administrators

Hell yeah Mix! Solo FTW!! I deleted my old gameplay of me getting to Round 59 on Ascension solo. I have a picture of the round, but alas it's not enough. I went to sleep and woke up to find that the 6-hour idle thing kicked in... I wanted to cry. Still brings tears to me :cry: