The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since Rezurrection was released, I have spent more time in No-Mans-Land than any of the other maps.

But no matter how many points I get, or how long I survive, I can't make it into any of the Four Guardian usergroups.

It makes sense for there to be a group for the No-Mans-Land pros. It has a leaderboard for Solo.

And everyone knows that once you get past Round 20 on a normal map, the game gets easier and easier because you just need to hoard up the Zombies and run threw a trap/ shoot 'em with a Wonderweapon.

And that is basically what you have to do in No-Mans-Land, without spending 7+ hours to get to round 50.

If you're good at hording, you could be #1 in the world for No-Mans-Land after just 15 minutes!

So I propose that we use the Samantha and Teddy gamerpictures for two new No-Mans-Land Guardian groups.

~ Survive for 15 minutes in No-Mans-Land

~ Earn over 5000 points in No-Mans-Land

So I propose that we use the Samantha and Teddy gamer pictures for two new No-Mans-Land Guardian groups.

I love your idea but I think we need better pictures man. Something related to One Man Army...or killing hordes..custom or already existing one don't really care.

Also getting 5k or 15 mins is ok for starters. But remember your record gets updated in order of kills so time is not really a factor here. I can survive there 20 mins without a kill lol..

*cough*Bump*cough*

Yeah, it seems alot of these requests are going unanswered unfortunately. I'm going to go ahead and report this post so the staff can see it, and hopefully one of the dwellers or mods can get the ball rolling.

Any dwellers out there reading this? .....Faust?...Johnson?....Anyone?? :?

Really sorry about this, but admins handle all of our usergroups, and with carbon on hiatus and Alpha on maternity leave, things have slowed down a bit here. Don't worry, everyone is just a bit busy lately is all. Give us a bit and the site will get a bit more active then it has been, I'm sure of it!

Really sorry about this, but admins handle all of our usergroups, and with carbon on hiatus and Alpha on maternity leave, things have slowed down a bit here. Don't worry, everyone is just a bit busy lately is all. Give us a bit and the site will get a bit more active then it has been, I'm sure of it!

DANG Faust! You got on top of that quick! I just reported this not 10 minutes ago and you're already responding :) . A big thanks for giving an update on things man! I think we can all defiantely understand and respect the fact that people do get busy and life can get hectic. Ces't la vie Such is Life.

But at least a little update for everyone shows that these guys are not just being forgotten about around here ya know? Thanks again for the update Faust!

Give us a bit and the site will get a bit more active then it has been, I'm sure of it!

not to rain on a parade, but with no new zombies on the horizon for the time being I think we're in for a long period of not a whole lot happening.

There will probably be a bit more of a swell as people still just getting into zombies look for a place to take their game to the next level, but afterwards new membership will probably begin to drop off, and everything else here will likely begin to stagnate until new content is again on the horizon

(unless, of course, we implement some sort of zombie leagues or something to keep new members rolling in and old ones active)

Faust 4 admin. 8-)

Oh, you don't need me as an admin. I'm just a silly little man with a box. I wouldn't know what to do with CoDz. :lol:

I'm glad to see you on top of this CovertGunman. I'm thinking this fall hit us all like a brick, I don't even remember the first 13 days of October.