The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

4guardians2.png

That is right! As the CoDz community grows we have to make sure we as a website continue to grow as well. This in part is why we have introduced 4 new forum groups. "The Four Guardians" as we like to call them will be featured for each group. Richtofen for 50+, Dempsey for 40-49, Nikolai for 30-39, and Takeo for 20-29.

ranksv.png

These groups will be a great way for all forum members to show off their hard work in zombies here on the forums. Now I am going to go over a few details here.

Why the gray color?

I predict these groups to grow very big, and with the color that we have already, adding more of one or more of multiple colors could be exhausting on the eyes. This is one of the reasons why the 4 groups are different shades of gray. The lightest shade being the lowest tier and the darker shaded group being more noticeable, the highest tier.

What console/platform/game do I need?

The PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and iPad/iPhone/iTouch are the platforms accepted. Call of Duty: World At War AND Black Ops are both accepted.

What maps can I submit?

You can submit any World at War zombie map or any Black Ops zombie map. (DOA included)

Is this solo or co-op zombies?

These rounds must be done in CO-OP zombies.

Can I change groups?

Yes! You can move up the tiers! You could be Takeo today and Dempsey the next! All it takes is one good zombies game! So if you do beat your highest round and qualify for the next tier. Follow the same thing you did to join your first group and you are good to go!

Can I use mods?

NO! No mods are allowed, no JTAGS or any kind of modified console which allows changing gameplay to a state which is not normal gameplay. PC mods where you have extra health, etc... are not allowed, if you submit a group request for a PC game you cannot use any mods, you will only be cheating yourself.

I am not from the US, can I join?

Sure! Anyone from any country can join. There is no age limit or region specific requirement.

Don't have a camera?

Have friend to take a snapshot for you or you can ask one of the console CoDzGroup names to verify your rounds themselves by adding you as a friend and viewing, etc....

How do I submit my group application to assure I get in?

You can post in this thread or private message the forum name "CoDzGroups". This person will be in charge of "investigating" the requests to join groups, and will verify leaderboard scores, etc... You need to supply photo or video evidence of the leaderboard screen that shows your gamer name and highest round. You will need to post a link to this picture which needs to be clearly visible.

*For the Dempsey and Richtofen further confirmation will be needed which will consist of messages to one of our console accounts. For xbox the gamertag is "CoDzGroups" and our PSN is "To Be Announced."

These are the requirements to join the groups.

Richtofen - To join this group you must have reached round 50 or higher in zombies. You must have photo and or video proof. You must also contact one of the CoDzGroups console names to confirm.

Dempsey - To join this group you must have reached between rounds 40 and 49 in zombies. You must have photo and or video proof. You must also contact one of the CoDzGroups console names to confirm.

Nikolai - To join this group you must have reached between rounds 30 and 39 in zombies. You must have photo and or video proof.

Takeo - To join this group you must have reached between rounds 20 and 29 in zombies. You must have photo and or video proof.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if we don't have cameras?

Could I get, say, Alpha and some other CoDz-ers in a game and one of them can take a picture?

Good point, I added this to the original post, but here it is anyway.

Don't have a camera?

Ask one of the console CoDzGroup names to verify your rounds themselves by adding you as a friend and viewing, etc....

Can I... text a picture?

:lol: I'm guessing you're using your camera phone? That's what I did.

You can send your picture to your email, and then upload with a photosharing network like Imageshack.us on your computer. I just plugged my phone into the computer (power cord serves as a USB cable on my phone) and uploaded them with ImageShack.

Hope that helps. I don't know what you're asking exactly :?:

Can I... text a picture?

:lol: I'm guessing you're using your camera phone? That's what I did.

You can send your picture to your email, and then upload with a photosharing network like Imageshack.us on your computer. I just plugged my phone into the computer (power cord serves as a USB cable on my phone) and uploaded them with ImageShack.

Hope that helps. I don't know what you're asking exactly :?:

I guess I'll do that, thanks!