What's the best fate you should get?

DaPikmin

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting firepower (death machine) and friendship (chicken) are the two i think are the best... personally i think the feet one sucks the most because it doesnt provide much unless you want to steal some of the powerups from other people..at least with fortitude you get double your time with everything and i usually let whoever gets that have the tanks/planes and whatever weapons pop up first

i've never gotten that far before, but something did happen the other day when i played it, i went into a bonus room and there was about 6 chickens in there, i was on solo too. i also got a flamethrower, so i couldn't see anything when i went into the next room.... i failed on that round as i had no lives and couldn't see :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

firepower gives you a reliable death machine.

you would not die that often. but you might start to run low on armory as time goes on.

feet is great if you have spent time trying to get better at it.

it is fun to use. its not as good as death machine to keep a x9 multiplier.

but u can save ur nukes cuz u get 3 boosts every round.

bird and gem are rly gud fates, sometimes overpowered, but vulnerable a lot of times.

I am not a dead ops expert, I've only been to 25 co-op and 36 solo, but during solo matches, I've actually found that I prefer the fortune fate. Seeing as you don't have to compete for drops or treasure, you essentially almost always have a weapon or power up, and you get tons of lives. Picking up a helicopter or a tank makes you invincible for about half the round. It is lovely. In co-op I prefer Firepower. I know feet is good, I just need more practice with it...

• 3 months later...