Pareidolia Messages

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

"Pareidolia: is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia."

"Animals or faces in the sky" We have seen them in Ascension. There were lots of reports of Faces.

"The Man in the moon" The Element on the moon. We keep looking back onto that element with a sniper rifle.

"Hearing Hidden Messages Backwards" She Says save me Mozes backwards. I don't know much about religion but did baby Mozes not slide down a river? Reminds me of the Element 115 which slides down the water slide in part of the Easter egg. Replace Mozes with Element 115.

In all of the songs Samantha seems angry but in this song she seems calm. Perhaps her power is weakening due to lack of Element 115. Could Samantha die perhaps in the next map and then we will be fighting Richtofen's hoard of zombies in the next Treyarch Call of duty?

The start of Pareidolia backwards ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUvfezqzNyQ ) sounds a lot like the Shangri-la loading screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hY4PGri2Y

It also sounds vaguely like the Ascension loading screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hY4PGri2Y

Everything in the definition of Pareidolia seems to link back to Ascension. And the fact that the song backwards sounds like the Ascension theme could mean something. I highly doubt it but what if there is still one thing missing in Ascension? Not with the Easter egg but even one more hidden message perhaps.

That's all i got from the song for now.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick thought that came to my mind over that quote:

"It all ends so violently I know"

This whole thing has to do with time travel. And we all know from experience that if you mess with time travel, things get weird. People can know the future when they travel back in time. So what if Samantha in this song is from the future talking, saying "I know how things will end"?

Basically, is Sam trying to get the gang to help change the future?

Also, yes, Ascension has so much to do with this song.

-Sam in the clouds

-Sam on the walls

-The grim reaper blood stains (I consider these pareidolia)

Maybe go back and see if there is anything else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...