31-79 JGb215 or the wunderwaffe-dg2?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i would have to pick the baby gun cause u dont lose juggy with it and it is like a thundergun and baby gun together. u know with the kicking affect? and the DG-2 to me is getting old.

I ssee you havemt used the DG-2 in black ops?

While thw dg-2 kills the zombies, the baby gun only shrinla them, and some time later return to there normal size.

lol i would have to pick the baby gun cause u dont lose juggy with it and it is like a thundergun and baby gun together. u know with the kicking affect? and the DG-2 to me is getting old.

While thw dg-2 kills the zombies, the baby gun only shrinla them, and some time later return to there normal size.

Well if u r stupid enough to not kill then after you shrink them yes they will return to normal size. And the JBb has a bigger clip size and ammo than the wunderwaffe. And syndicate has shrinked a whole group of zombies (30-40 zombies) and kicked them all and he didn't get downed. The little biting of the shrinked zombies are little affects that dont do much. That's why I think the JGb is better than the DG2

wow...this shouldnt even be a discussion lol jk....waffle hands down.....ESPECIALLY on Black Ops

AND the DG-2 I'm black ops kills about 10 zombies max. It won't even kill a full lvl 2 zombie rape train in 1 shot. So the dg2 in BO zombies sucks. Name a wonder weapon that kills less than 10 zombies in one shot. (not the ray gun cause it has 200 bullets) the JGb on the other hand can take down 40+ plus zombies in one shot, and has more ammo per clip and overall ammo than the DG-2. I'll give the DG2 one good thing though, it has a short and easy name. :D

wow...this shouldnt even be a discussion lol jk....waffle hands down.....ESPECIALLY on Black Ops

AND the DG-2 I'm black ops kills about 10 zombies max. It won't even kill a full lvl 2 zombie rape train in 1 shot. So the dg2 in BO zombies sucks. Name a wonder weapon that kills less than 10 zombies in one shot. (not the ray gun cause it has 200 bullets) the JGb on the other hand can take down 40+ plus zombies in one shot, and has more ammo per clip and overall ammo than the DG-2. I'll give the DG2 one good thing though, it has a short and easy name. :D

Now call me an idiot, but isn't the max number of zombies that can exist at anyone time 26, making the max number you can kill at anyone time in a rape train 26 :D

Anyway, i prefer the DG2, I've had too many mishaps with the JGB where one zombie in a crowd doesn't get hit by it so when you run at them to kick, you get downed by the one who you missed.

Well, shrink Ray can kill a max spawn in 1 shot, and has more ammo, quicker reload, faster effect, but they can hurt you even though shrunk. But they deal so little damage that they cannot really kill you if you have jug. I believe the wunderwaffe zapping you evens that out, and in the other categories it still leads.

Wunderwaffe Max kills if you use all ammo: 180

31-79 JGb216 Max kills if you use all ammo: 600(and if it only kills 10 and im mistaken then it's 250, still more)

And the PaP Shrink ray, The Fractionalizer, can kill a total of 1152! around 300 more than the DG-3 JZ!

OMG l lost my fucking post 3 times NOW aaaahhhhhggggg All I said was

Waffles thank u for the good tips I will hopefully use them in the future. What i meant about the stupid person thing was not what u thought, I meant that u don't wanna shoot a zombie with the JG and let him sit there. Might aswell kick him. And I am not new to this site, I have been here 8 months now, just my account is new cause I recently made it. But active, thank u, I am very active on CODz forum for the last week, 70 posts in 1 week XD I've been going crazy over this forum lately. But thank u for giving me thoughs tips. :D Hope to chat with u some other time on yet another topic, by the way did anyone tell u u look a lot like Tom Syndicate?

~Saleenseven

I LOVE THE "KICK A BABY IN THE FACE GUN"

(sorry forgot the name).

Reasons:

-more ammo

-can kill an entire wave in one shot(which by thee way is only 24, not 26 or 40)

-wunderwaffe can make it hard to see if you shock yourself.

-Babies really dont kill you unless you let them.

I LOVE THE "KICK A BABY IN THE FACE GUN"

(sorry forgot the name).

Reasons:

-more ammo

-can kill an entire wave in one shot(which by thee way is only 24, not 26 or 40)

-wunderwaffe can make it hard to see if you shock yourself.

-Babies really dont kill you unless you let them.

lol ....

i also said that.. its from south park :D , Kyle always says that when he is going to kick his baby brother Ike..

jgb215 is WAY better then the wunderwaffe, heres why. trapped in a corner with a wunder waffe and a max spawn behind you you need to shoot three shots to kill them all!!!! the jgb can kill them all with one and if it doesnt just shoot again and it will kill them all. the wunderwaffe has always been bad except in shi no numa where it would kill about 15 zombies in a shot and it wouldnt take away jugg. oh and btw the max spawn is 24 yes 24 not 30 not 40 but 24.

Well if u r stupid enough to not kill then after you shrink them yes they will return to normal size. And the JBb has a bigger clip size and ammo than the wunderwaffe. And syndicate has shrinked a whole group of zombies (30-40 zombies) and kicked them all and he didn't get downed. The little biting of the shrinked zombies are little affects that dont do much. That's why I think the JGb is better than the DG2

Stupid enough? The baby gun shrinks them, but you can still get pummeled. That kind of ruins the gun, besides the fact that it doesn't clear a path very easily.

Of the new wunderweapons, I put the shrink ray at the very bottom.

Thundergun was great to clear out a path in front of you, its basically a shrink ray that doesn't suck. The dolls will clear a room easily if you use them properly, the Gershk clears a room easy enough, same with Scavenger. Hell even the VR-11 is great for teamwork at the high rounds.

Just think of what the wunderweapons should be used for: clearing a path out of a tight spot, and giving time/cover to revive teammates. The ray doesn't clear efficiently enough to make paths, instead you're forced to waste ammo. It doesn't kill the zombies, so if you're trying to use it to provide cover during a revive, its useless since the little shits will down the reviver/revivee before there is sufficient time for an escape. Every one of the other guns is superior in both purposes (a skilled user of the VR-11 can shoot 1 zombie to provide a distraction, then shoot the reviver/healer to ensure they can revive the downed teammate and clear a path afterwards with the insta-kill.

And the wunderwaffe in Black Ops is the best by a pretty decent margin. Kills everything, they don't need to be in a straight line, gives plenty of time to revive teammates.

DG-2 hands down, greatest thing Treyarch ever came up with, it was always one shot kill, at any distance and location, and with PhD flopper you won't hurt your self, and what if you are in that mud spot and shoot the Shrink Ray, you will get killed and won't be able to run over them, and the name was simple but awesome WunderWaffe DG-2 :o

Regards Yellow-card8