Could nikolai be a zombie?

CLAYMORE

• Administrators

Yeah. No nikolai zombie

alsovonly takeo, tanl and nikolai are immunw to the effects of 115. Richtofen is better than almost any other human but is still being effected by 115 mor than the other 3.

Typing on an iPod? It sucks haha I have one. (If not my bad :oops: )

But I'm just not sure that they are necessarily "immune" to it, I just think that they have less 115 being radiated to them, or in them, or in there area so therefore they aren't turning, and if they are it's rather slowly

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophia was Maxis' assistant from the 45, she is probably dead, you also forgot to add a last " on the end when you say Dempsey is making a quote, they say he looks like a monkey bomb because it's a racist joke, he's a steroetype of Russians, so he loves getting drink with vodka, and why does everyone want Takeo gone, it's just jacked up, he is awesome

Regards Yellow-card8

Thank you yellow-card! I don't believe Nikolai is a zombie, he's just veryyyyyy drunk. And richtofen will never get the chance to kill me! I am samurai!

their all becoming a zombie slowly from using the Der Riese teleporters, which created the very first zombies . So its not just Nikolai , althought Takeo might be more infected among the rest, since he looks way older and hes been vomiting ( can hear from the door of CoTD) Richtofen might have the cure and using it on himself.

No this isn't true, the teleporter has been fixed and the reason Takeo vomited is becous he gets sick of using the teleporter... :ugeek: