Could nikolai be a zombie?

CLAYMORE

Okay at the moment, i dont have many facts on the situation, it just came to mind and i did do some research

okay so when you play as Dempsey, when hes pack a punching, he says, " Yeah nikolais alright, but i think hes hiding something behind those booz, i mean its very possible that his body was filled with alchohal that the 115 was temporally disabled and has no effect, and maybe Nikolai knows this and is keeping himself filled with vodka so he cant become sober, so when he is finally sober, the 115 might kick in.

And whats up with Takeo and the monkey bomb, Nikolai and dempsey, (and sometimes richtofen) say things about him and the monkey bomb, like really.

and as we all know, Takeo remembers everything that happened, and hes going to kill richtofen but my theory is that Richtofen will catch on to this and will kill Takeo before Takeo gets the chance, and we will get a new character, possibly Sophia :?:

Well thats all, thanks guys!

*EDIT* another quote from Richtofen

"Nikolai. Maybe it was his drinking that made him take so well. Or maybe what we did, gave him his drinking problem. Oh well."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophia was Maxis' assistant from the 45, she is probably dead, you also forgot to add a last " on the end when you say Dempsey is making a quote, they say he looks like a monkey bomb because it's a racist joke, he's a steroetype of Russians, so he loves getting drink with vodka, and why does everyone want Takeo gone, it's just jacked up, he is awesome

Regards Yellow-card8

Sophia was Maxis' assistant from the 45, she is probably dead, you also forgot to add a last " on the end when you say Dempsey is making a quote, they say he looks like a monkey bomb because it's a racist joke, he's a steroetype of Russians, so he loves getting drink with vodka, and why does everyone want Takeo gone, it's just jacked up, he is awesome

Regards Yellow-card8

idkk bout the stereotype thing it might have started out that way but treyarch couldve made it into something

HE IS AWSOME!

their all becoming a zombie slowly from using the Der Riese teleporters, which created the very first zombies . So its not just Nikolai , althought Takeo might be more infected among the rest, since he looks way older and hes been vomiting ( can hear from the door of CoTD) Richtofen might have the cure and using it on himself.

k. i was a bit harsh before. but you have been here less than 24hrs, and you are almost zombie, so you are probably destined to be "ONE OF THE BIG GUYS" as you put it. plus i actually like all of your threads! :twisted: grrr, i take my hat off to you, just don't go getting complacent about it.

before a week you will be a zombie, and i will probably still be almost zombie :cry: the only advise i am qualified to give you is learn all the posting tricks, like embedding videos, or images and coloured text etc.

i am becoming a dab hand @ that sort of thing and would be glad to help you if you need it on your path to codz greatness.

so,

Q5-1hZTx3JA

And Welcome to the site!

please be sure to read the code of conduct

BTW, to this particular thread cos i really do love the theory a lot :D . you obviosly have a young mind, cos this ol git could never have thought of half the things you have!

WELL DONE KID!

Takeo feels like vomiting because he can't stand teleporting, I got on a big roller coaster and I throw up, I'm a zombie now? no, and zombification doesn't take that long

Also they are crew are Stereotypes, Dempsey thinks he is the best and no one can beat him, Nikolia is drink Russian with alot of wifes, Takeo is always talking about honor, and Richtofen is insane Scientist

Regards Yellow-card8

their all becoming a zombie slowly from using the Der Riese teleporters

If I remember correctly teleporters have 115 right?

The 'test subject' characters (Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo) are impervious to the effects of 115.

They can use the 115 based weapons without Zombification

(indicated by the Der Riese 115 notes, Illuminati notes, etc).

l

Impervious means can't be penetrated/ can't be affected.

So if impervious means can't be affected by, and teleporters do have 115, that means that they( Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai) are pretty much invulnerable to 115. So that would mean they can be zombified, as the quote above stated. So no. I doubt Nikolai is a zombie. :)

k. i was a bit harsh before. but you have been here less than 24hrs, and you are almost zombie, so you are probably destined to be "ONE OF THE BIG GUYS" as you put it. plus i actually like all of your threads! :twisted: grrr, i take my hat off to you, just don't go getting complacent about it.

before a week you will be a zombie, and i will probably still be almost zombie :cry: the only advise i am qualified to give you is learn all the posting tricks, like embedding videos, or images and coloured text etc.

i am becoming a dab hand @ that sort of thing and would be glad to help you if you need it on your path to codz greatness.

so,

Q5-1hZTx3JA

And Welcome to the site!

please be sure to read the code of conduct

BTW, to this particular thread cos i really do love the theory a lot :D . you obviosly have a young mind, cos this ol git could never have thought of half the things you have!

WELL DONE KID!

haha thanks man!

Take these brains, you've earned them for having the ball to say that.

Meh. I try. :D

But in all seriousness, I doubt Nikolai's a zombie. For one, why would he be killing his own kind? A nice thought though.

im not saying he is a zombie im saying that when hes finally Sober the 115 will kick in and take over

Okay at the moment, i dont have many facts on the situation, it just came to mind and i did do some research

okay so when you play as Dempsey, when hes pack a punching, he says, " Yeah nikolais alright, but i think hes hiding something behind those booz, i mean its very possible that his body was filled with alchohal that the 115 was temporally disabled and has no effect, and maybe Nikolai knows this and is keeping himself filled with vodka so he cant become sober, so when he is finally sober, the 115 might kick in.

And whats up with Takeo and the monkey bomb, Nikolai and dempsey, (and sometimes richtofen) say things about him and the monkey bomb, like really.

and as we all know, Takeo remembers everything that happened, and hes going to kill richtofen but my theory is that Richtofen will catch on to this and will kill Takeo before Takeo gets the chance, and we will get a new character, possibly Sophia :?:

"Nikolai. Maybe it was his drinking that made him take so well. Or maybe what we did, gave him his drinking problem. Oh well."

Proof of quote please. Until then this post is complete blabbery.

Proof of quote please. Until then this post is complete blabbery.

umm just pack a punch a gun on Ascension, i look for vids and couldnt find any good ones, besides its not hard to pack a punch and listen to what they say

Yeah. But then I thought of a witty response to the title. So I posted that instead.

Take these brains, you've earned them for having the ball to say that. :lol:

The ball? Is there some sort of inside joke in there about having one *Censored*?

To the OP, no. It was a nice post, but Nikolai, unfortunately, is not a zombie.