How to prevent Sam from stealing your perk?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about when you kill George in Call of the Dead? Because if you are, I think Sam steals your perk if you use the Ray Gun when killing George. If thats what your talking about, then use different weapons instead of the Ray Gun.

This is what i'm on about, I killed him with a LAW and it still happened?

Are you talking about when you kill George in Call of the Dead? Because if you are, I think Sam steals your perk if you use the Ray Gun when killing George. If thats what your talking about, then use different weapons instead of the Ray Gun.

Ahh, I'm glad you posted this thread then. I had a theory that it was the Ray Gun that prevented you from getting perks off George. Well, I guess it's just a random thing that happens every now and again. But I'm still not sure about that. It could be a certain way that we kill him, or a certain place. Still not sure yet.

Ahh, I'm glad you posted this thread then. I had a theory that it was the Ray Gun that prevented you from getting perks off George. Well, I guess it's just a random thing that happens every now and again. But I'm still not sure about that. It could be a certain way that we kill him, or a certain place. Still not sure yet.

It seems to happen to me alot of times, I'm normally dreading the final shot before I kill him because I keep thinking the WW will disappear :

For me, it's always happened when I kill him in the water, so I just fire the final shots while he's on land. So far, it's worked out.

Also, apparently the perk doesn't actually disappear, but instead just spawns in a different water area, but I haven't seen this myself (I just read about it).

For me, it's always happened when I kill him in the water, so I just fire the final shots while he's on land. So far, it's worked out.

Also, apparently the perk doesn't actually disappear, but instead just spawns in a different water area, but I haven't seen this myself (I just read about it).

It probably does spawn somewhere else but by the time you've run around and looked everywhere its gone :(

And recently I have started killing outside the water, I find it helps kill him a bit quicker aswell.

• Administrators

I believe I only I had this incident once. I've killed George multiple times w/ the Ray Gun, and it's not a problem for me. Sometimes the Perk bottle may appear in a different location on the area (ex. if Georgie is defeated in water, Perk may spawn on land). The dropped perk is generally close to where you downed him.

I believe I only I had this incident once. I've killed George multiple times w/ the Ray Gun, and it's not a problem for me. Sometimes the Perk bottle may appear in a different location on the area (ex. if Georgie is defeated in water, Perk may spawn on land). The dropped perk is generally close to where you downed him.

I thought that it would only spawn in another piece of water, I'll remember to search around the land aswell if it happens again.

I can confirm that rarely if you kill George the perks might spawn in a different pool of water. This happened to me twice-once when I was about to get 7 perks and 2nd a stupid teammate killed him (near speed cola) and it spawned behind him (George was definitely at the end of the ice slide) he couldn't find it and we lost it.

I'm almost 100% certain I have me on video somewhere killing him with a ray gun and getting a perk.

I'm 100% certain I have seen him killed multiple times with the ray gun and have never not got a perk, unless you already have 7.

The perk doesnt disappear. It just moves to another pool. killed him in the water in the first room with the ray gun and he dropped the perk and wunderwaffe in the water next to staminup. Hope this helped.

EDIT*Ok, nevermind, had no perk drop from George then that little bitch laughed. Killed him w/ a scavenger though.

I can confirm that when this happens, Samantha laughs, and your two powerups show up in a different pool of water elsewhere on the map, probably too far for you to reach in time.

Seems to happen for me when I kill George in water. And the majority of the time it's been when I'm slashing him up with an upgraded ballistic knife. But it doesn't always happen with that weapon.

This has happened to me once and I was completely unsure of what even happened. I didn't think of it being Sam, I just heard the evil laugh type thing and then it was gone.

I killed him with the upgraded Ray Gun, so... maybe there's a link between killing George with explosives? Although, it may be a small chance because I've killed him with a Ray Gun before and I've got the perk.