Tip while killing George

When it comes to the stage in a match when you need to kill George try to do it outside the water, i'm not sure if this is proven but I managed to kill him with a PAP'd Ray Gun and one clip of an AUG.

I took him up above Quick Revive where you drop down from the MP40, it's easier there because he's always running in a straight line and it's hard to miss any bullets.

Managed to kill him 3 times and the Perk+WW went missing once so I ended up with 6 Perks and 3 WW's (We did the EE)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to the stage in a match when you need to kill George try to do it outside the water, i'm not sure if this is proven but I managed to kill him with a PAP'd Ray Gun and one clip of an AUG.

I took him up above Quick Revive where you drop down from the MP40, it's easier there because he's always running in a straight line and it's hard to miss any bullets.

Managed to kill him 3 times and the Perk+WW went missing once so I ended up with 6 Perks and 3 WW's (We did the EE)

One other good way too kill George/2 birds with one stone, 2p. When you get the scavenger start running the 74u with your teammate in the lighthouse. Gather all Zombies, give your 'mate a warning, then shoot George with the scavenger and run the zombies by him. Kills all zombies, and weakens George.

One other good way too kill George/2 birds with one stone, 2p. When you get the scavenger start running the 74u with your teammate in the lighthouse. Gather all Zombies, give your 'mate a warning, then shoot George with the scavenger and run the zombies by him. Kills all zombies, and weakens George.

Yeah, thats a good way to weaken him and then finish him off quicker later.

nice tip

I hate George with every fiber in my body, for the simple fact that he's a dick. I kill George as fast and as often as I can. If the dumb-dumb random's are taking too long in between rounds, i'll bring him behind the lighthouse and bust on him with PHD Flops, the sickle, and the 74u. I also enjoy every minute of it lol.

Ill give another tip. Most people try to kill him at the end of a round with a crawler. do not do this. try to weaken him as much as possible and then kill him the next round. because he comes back after 2 rounds. if you kill him right at the end, that counts as a round, even if it goes for 5 seconds after you kill him

• Administrators

Ill give another tip. Most people try to kill him at the end of a round with a crawler. do not do this. try to weaken him as much as possible and then kill him the next round. because he comes back after 2 rounds. if you kill him right at the end, that counts as a round, even if it goes for 5 seconds after you kill him

That's a definite pointer...unless you have a PaPed VR-11 (kinda unlikely if you're serious about surviving all the waves). May I add onto that statement by saying if you plan on weakening him during the round, leave a few crawlers (maybe 2-4) to avoid respawning issues (distance is a variable) and accidental kills.

That's a definite pointer...unless you have a PaPed VR-11 (kinda unlikely if you're serious about surviving all the waves). May I add onto that statement by saying if you plan on weakening him during the round, leave a few crawlers (maybe 2-4) to avoid respawning issues (distance is a variable) and accidental kills.

If you're serious about getting past 40-45 or so getting a VR-11 massively cuts the time the rounds take. Round an entire hoard and all gone in 1 go, they spawn again so quickly on these rounds that it doesn't take more than a min or 2 to get them again.

Totally agree on the crawlers, especially on high rounds when it's a pain in the arse to make crawlers. If one comes back running you want to be able to kill them without worrying about it ending the round.

How can the Vr11 take out a horde in one go?

Teamwork between 2 players. The VR-11 PAPed gives a shot player around 7 seconds of insta kill.

So if you gather a hoard, and then get shot by it you can kill them all very quickly.

The player who has been shot will become anti zombie, and they all run to the other player which you can use to your advantage.

My favourite way of taking out a hoard is to circle the group by the pool in front of the lighthouse, the non VR player then runs to the steps and stops, the other guy gets a tight circle and then comes sprinting to the steps. If he shoots you and then runs down towards the starting spawn all the zombies head that way. 1 decent grenade, 1 flop, 2 AK clips, all will kill the entire group. You can also normally stab 1 or 2 new spawners before the effect wears off.

Here's another GREAT strategy for killing George:

If you have Deadshot Daiquiri perk, what you do while firing at George is to just repeatedly tap your ADS button. What happens is you keep re-auto aiming on Georges head while firing. Sure you'll miss a few shots here and there, but the vast majority of your bullets will be headshots. And that means way more damage than simply making every single shot land in his chest. headshots are a big deal when killing George.