Kino Main Easter Egg Theory

Before you say anything about how Kino has been out for months and nobody has found anything, im not sure anyone has spent enough time thinking, and looking around the map properly. Treyarch did say once that we were missing something. Why wouldn't there be a big easter egg on kino? So heres the few points and finds i want to share:

While i was playing i backed into a corner next to some open windows in the room after the alley. A suspicious wind/noise is playing there very similar, if not exactly the same as the sound which notifies of an easter egg on Ascension. So i was mucking about and i chucked an uncooked grenade into an open window from inside this room which is above the open window OF this room. Youll see when you look. Im not sure that did anything but later on in the game i travelled back into the first room. Up the stairs to the left (above the first door to get to the alley), i saw a blue light shoot down from the ceiling from outside the map by looking though this entrance which the zombies can break into. (Sorry if this is very confusing :S I cant explain the map very well) This light didnt come through any cracks or anything, it came from the ceiling itself.

Now many people have considered the fuse boxes around the map to be significant, others have also noted that wires are fitted throughout the map and hanging out of places. Another person once noticed that part of something in the fire trap room was missing, a part of the trap seemed to be missing, i dont know what though.

So what im saying is, ive got such a feeling that there IS an easter egg on Kino we just havent found it yet. People should go check all the things in this post and report back.

Make this the official Kino easter egg thread and that would be very helpful.

-RobZombie.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This light wasn't the mystery box because nobody had touched the mystery box for it to have done anything. And anyway the light shoot down light electric or lightning not like the light to show where the mystery box is. It seems weird that it looked like electric and wires are fitted throughout the map :/

I think someone should check the coding of the map.

I think thats how they found parts of the ascension easter egg

I too am a believer of a big easter egg on the map.

I also believe the cosmic silverback makes the holes in the rooves, because when I was playing as Takeo he said "Sounds like a big monster making the holes in the roof!"

Maybe something to do with it.

I also think if there is a big easter egg, the portraits are part of it.

Ill check out that blue light =P

I think FIVE would be more likely to have an easter egg than Kino. I believe Kino was created for World at War, based on the DOME multiplayer level and/or the finale of the single player campaign (the Nazi stronghold where you plant the flag, its a theatre). I plan on doing a bit more research into this later.

I don't think that Kino would be the map to introduce zombies into Black ops because I heard somewhere that Kino was supposed to be Map Pack 4 for WaW but was cancelled due to the fact the releasse date was to close to mw2.

^ What he said.

The chances of Kino having a easter egg are slim to none. It was nearly released for World at War, but was cancelled, and saved for Black Ops.

Meaning, that the developers had already started creating Kino. So they would have had to think up an easter egg. So, correct me if I'm wrong, there is probably not an easter egg in Kino.