Why does everyone hate Infinity Ward?

Okay guys, I know this isn't a Modern Warfare forum, so I know most people don't post Modern Warfare stuff on here, but whenever they do, it's COMPLETE HATE.

Modern Warfare 1 AND 2 are great games. In fact, what was the Call of Duty that REVOLUTIONIZED Call of Duty? CALL OF DUTY 4 is the right answer.

The only reason that people hate MW2 are because of the people that play it.

You got your squeakers, your music people, your noob tubers.

There's a thing called the mute button for those squeakers and music people, and as for noob tubers, well, every once in a while, give them a taste of there own medicine.

Modern Warfare is a great trilogy, and with MW3 right around the corner, I personally can't wait.

Semi Rant over

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Does everyone hate Infinity Ward? What?! How could ANYONE hate Infinity Ward. I agree with everything you say. The Modern Warfare trilogy was one of the first games Iv'e played and it is.. EPIC. Sorry to completely go off topic here but my first game I ever played on PS3 and online was Call of Duty: World at War. :D But still I'll give you a [brains] for this post because I love Modern Warfare and Infinity Ward.

The thing is that with IW they dont really have much post launch support. so they dont fix glitches and stuff. Treyarch are great at this, but their games are usually not as fun and addicting.

If they both worked together, IWs awesome games and graphics, and Treyarch's support, that would be the best cod ever.

This could just be me but I can tell you for a fact a LOT of more people hate TA more than IW.. IW > TA any day of the week bro.. TA has zombies and good story lines for campaign but that's all they have.. IW has the multiplayer, campaign, revolutionizing installments. So TA can gtfo.. Not to mention IW is soon to take over the Zombie/Survival franchise for the most part with the new Survival Mode coming out in Mw3..

This could just be me but I can tell you for a fact a LOT of more people hate TA more than IW.. IW > TA any day of the week bro.. TA has zombies and good story lines for campaign but that's all they have.. IW has the multiplayer, campaign, revolutionizing installments. So TA can gtfo.. Not to mention IW is soon to take over the Zombie/Survival franchise for the most part with the new Survival Mode coming out in Mw3..

uhm...you realize that this is a site FOR TREYARCH right? about 99.999999% of people here are going to disagree with you...and this is going to get flamed pretty soon...so I'm prepared to lock this thread soon...

I know that, I'm just saying that TA's multiplayer for BO is beyond failure compared to IW's. Zombies does top anything though, I'll give it that for damn sure. So I doubt anyone will flame lol. If anyone says IW's multiplayer is bad, I'll agree, but they needa realize it's the best there is even though it's horrible lol..

I know that, I'm just saying that TA's multiplayer for BO is beyond failure compared to IW's.

Not going to flame, but explain this please. BO was WAY more balanced than MW2, IMO, that isn't the actual reason why I like it, though.

actually...with the last thing he said, I have to agree. I refuse to play BO multiplayer because it (IMO) sucks...beyond belief. I'm sorry....but people have different opinions, and mine is that Treyarch can't make a good multiplayer. But as he said, if they keep focusing on their zombies...each game will be huge, they know how to make a good co-op game.

I know that, I'm just saying that TA's multiplayer for BO is beyond failure compared to IW's.

Not going to flame, but explain this please. BO was WAY more balanced than MW2, IMO, that isn't the actual reason why I like it, though.

I will give you that, it is better balanced but I'm going to be honest on 4 things here - 1.The servers for BO fail extremely bad and are nothing compared to IW's engine.. 2.The kill-streaks are low and not hard to get(plus an RCXD for an automatic 1-3 kill at just a 2killstreak? Gtfo TA).. 3.The guns are completely failures, there are maybe 4 or 5 main guns that EVERYONE uses... 4.Dude don't EVEN get me started on how they TRASHED snipers..

I will give you that, it is better balanced but I'm going to be honest on 4 things here - 1.The servers for BO fail extremely bad and are nothing compared to IW's engine.. 2.The kill-streaks are low and not hard to get(plus an RCXD for an automatic 1-3 kill at just a 2killstreak? Gtfo TA).. 3.The guns are completely failures, there are maybe 4 or 5 main guns that EVERYONE uses... 4.Dude don't EVEN get me started on how they TRASHED snipers..

1. Yeah, lots of people don't like that. I personally don't mind if it's worse, I usually blame my connection. Wish they could've combined engines so that there could still be gore.

2. It's good for me. I suck at this game... Really though, I think it was because so many people hated the Tac nuke, so they just stuck to low kill streaks

3. Theres plenty of good weapons, but as you said people only use 4 or 5 guns. Can't be worse than WaW where 60% of people used the MP40 alone.

4. Totally agree on this point.

I'm not even saying it's the best, IMO, that would be WaW or CoD4, I just personally like treyarch's multiplayer more, I really don't know why. I wouldn't say they're complete failures, neither company is.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate it when people praise WaW and black ops but spit all over cod4 and mw2. WaW wouldn't be what it is now if it weren't for cod4 because Treyarch took the game engine from cod4 and just changed it a bit.

What Johnson is saying is so right. Support for the game in IW after the game is out has been TERRIBLE in the past. Black ops tries to fix as many problems as possible and makes heaps of patches to do so. I like this.

Even though they don't have very good support and they have had some balancing issues I still think you are an ass hole if you hate on IW.

• 2 years later...

This is a more trollarch-centered forum. On the cod-hate sites, 86% hate trollarch cod, 54% hate idiocy ward.

I feel that add a community, we hate them both a lot. They make shoddy games that (due to the games nature + lag) we rage at and therefor turn that anger towards them.

Right now i like bo2 lots despite the constant programming errors and glitches, like G(bad)hosts despite the extreme lag, but at least it didn't glitch constantly.

So i get mad at them, speak I'll of the games that i obviously love and obsess over.

This is the happiest I've been with cod since waw into mw2.