Changing some groups.

This is a great idea! :D (Now I have to chose between Survivor and these...Hmm)

But there are some things that might want to be changed.

Here's my Ideas...

*Change the Color back to the UK Color, Because it stands out more.

*The background on them are Black so it looks weird, it should be Transparent like the other groups.

*Keep the same color for each Character Rank just have a different picture for each rank (Each Character)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea! :D (Now I have to chose between Survivor and these...Hmm)

But there are some things that might want to be changed.

Here's my Ideas...

*Change the Color back to the UK Color, Because it stands out more.

*The background on them are Black so it looks weird, it should be Transparent like the other groups.

*Keep the same color for each Character Rank just have a different picture for each rank (Each Character)

how about colours like in the game it's self? seems self explanetry and staring right at us :?: ;

Richtofen=green

Dempsey=white

Nikolai=blue

Takeo=orange

although, perhaps this would interfere with the current mod colours and such like. and i'm sure you won't be changing their colours around any time soon. hmm, seemed a good idea when i started . . . :oops:

Since we are talking about groups whats with the survival group? I should be in it but.. w/e also why cant solo work for these groups? I have a picture but it was a solo run...

Let's be honest, Ascension solo would put almost anyone into the highest tier...

I like the grays, and the reason why I did that WAS because it is similar to white. These groups are going to be HUGE an I don't want orange all over the place, gray makes more sense. OK? Ok, so the colors are not changing.

Ok, I understand now... (But what about the background on them? Because they are Black unlike the other Groups)

I like the grays, and the reason why I did that WAS because it is similar to white. These groups are going to be HUGE an I don't want orange all over the place, gray makes more sense. OK? Ok, so the colors are not changing.

Ok, I understand now... (But what about the background on them? Because they are Black unlike the other Groups)

*cough* dwellers group *cough*

So can I do a 2 Player split screen with this?

I have a terrible time keeping a good connection. I'd be pissed to get to Round 49 with my buddy to have the connection time out :evil: .

Not to mention my last High rounds of 40 and 42 on CotD didn't register on the leaderboards. Even though my buddy's did. My high score will register, but not my round number....WTF!?!

I have a terrible time keeping a good connection. I'd be pissed to get to Round 49 with my buddy to have the connection time out :evil: .

Not to mention my last High rounds of 40 and 42 on CotD didn't register on the leaderboards. Even though my buddy's did. My high score will register, but not my round number....WTF!?!

umm, i doubt it. or any one with a g-tag xbox could do it . . .

umm, i doubt it. or any one with a g-tag xbox could do it . . .

Wait what? What's a gtag Xbox? Sorry, I was a little confused on tour comment. Can't anyone with a gamertag do it? I'm lost :oops:

Oh gotcha, Ive heard of that Jtag stuff, but I'm not really sure how that all works. Technically couldn't they just play live and still hack it?

The only reason I could think of to not allow Split Screen is cause you can pause the game.

Got to 34 on CotD last night, only to have my buddy lose connection and end the game. Damn you Treyarch! :evil: I wanna be a Richtofen!

I got to round 30ish on Der Riese on WaW but I'm terrible at the uploading of pictures to the site and so I have no idea how I'm gonna get into any of these groups :(

My PSN is klacey23 if any of the mods wants to check it out and give me some proof it would be hugely appreciated, but don't go out of your way or anything I'm happy being average :)

I got to round 30ish on Der Riese on WaW but I'm terrible at the uploading of pictures to the site and so I have no idea how I'm gonna get into any of these groups :(

My PSN is klacey23 if any of the mods wants to check it out and give me some proof it would be hugely appreciated, but don't go out of your way or anything I'm happy being average :)

I'll check in about 30 minutes, I was just about to get on :P