Monkey Points

Okay im new to the registry but i frequent this site often. I visit youtube and other sites that assist in getting info out for cod zombies. I havent seen this info anywhere but it might have already been brought up, and if so i apologize. The monkeys on shangri la take your drops yes, but they do much more..... if a zombie drops a power up (obviously not if you knife it) and you wait a few seconds before you grab it the monkey will run for it but if you take it before he does he will try to hit u with his sorry monkey slap. :D If you knife it b4 it slaps you, u get 500pts. If the drop happens to be x2 its athousand pts. for one little monkey knife.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay im new to the registry but i frequent this site often. I visit youtube and other sites that assist in getting info out for cod zombies. I havent seen this info anywhere but it might have already been brought up, and if so i apologize. The monkeys on shangri la take your drops yes, but they do much more..... if a zombie drops a power up (obviously not if you knife it) and you wait a few seconds before you grab it the monkey will run for it but if you take it before he does he will try to hit u with his sorry monkey slap. :D If you knife it b4 it slaps you, u get 500pts. If the drop happens to be x2 its athousand pts. for one little monkey knife.

You don't need to knife it. Yah, I know other people put this but I wanted to post this anyways.:lol: