killing monkeys on round 57, gotta miss the dogs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that,Zeus Cannon and Lamentation is my favorite combo.All of my good runs have been with Lamentation,guess thats why Im happier to recieve a Galil then a Gersch Device from the Mystery Box.By round 40+ I couldnt even kill a monkey with THREE clips of Lamentation.Three,45-round clips.135 bullets from a Pack-a-Punch gun doesn't kill,thats when you know shit's gunna get crazy -.-

By the way,to get that high did you do a rape train around the lander at PhD Flopper?I've gotten to round 37 without using that 'tactic'.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always used the Thundergun to fight the monkeys so I never noticed the change in difficulty.

As for what spot to run at, the PhD platform is always my first choice in solo as I could just go forever without any real effort. But there's always at least one person who wants that area in co-op and won't leave it no matter what, so naturally I go find somewhere else to run. I used to like the starting room but there's always some jackass that constantly feels the need to fly the lander there and fuck up my trains, so I gave up on that area. The room at the PaP is a nice area to run, but again I always get disturbed there for some reason. Same with the area next to it.

So my fave spot for co-op has to be the junkyard or staminup area depending on ammo. In the earlier rounds, I stick with the junkyard, pretty much just running a train round the lander and only using the rest of the area if the left side of the lander gets blocked, which happens fairly often. Pretty easy to do.

In the later rounds when I start struggling for ammo I start running trains in the staminup area. The reason I pick this area is cuz the AK74u is there. By that time I have tons of points so I upgrade the AK and I can keep buying ammo for it.

It's an unorthodox area cuz of how tight it is but if you're a good player it shouldn't be a problem. It's a small loop with one part of it always getting blocked, but if you just do the "double U-turn" move to avoid it it's no issue. If you can rape-train in this area without finding it hard then that's a good proof of skills.

• 4 weeks later...

I've finally reached the level where I don't even call it by the number:I've simply dubbed it "Hell Wave".

What is Hell Wave?Where not even two shots of a Zeus Cannon will kill a single monkey. -.-

Unless you are on a world record run doing levels that know one else has ever hit before, I'm calling BS on you right now!!!!.......

s6pYLztzTYM

Seriously, if you are just going to lie and spread misinformation around here just to make yourself sound cool, then GTFO

* oh wait, your sig says your highest Ascension round is 24. You are full of it.

My question is why would you waste your time and the fourth perk spot on quick revive if you have the krauss refibrillator??

why not? I dont really need anything else and I cant even remember why, or when I got that on that game. I always buy quick revive though and I probably had it before I got the refribrilator.

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally reached the level where I don't even call it by the number:I've simply dubbed it "Hell Wave".

What is Hell Wave?Where not even two shots of a Zeus Cannon will kill a single monkey. -.-

I have been to round 87 and have not even used more than 3 direct hits from the zeus cannon.

I admit the fact that you want to see a "Hell Wave" but it wont be like that unless you are on the 500th round!