Possible zombie map (MP4)

Bum Puff

ohk well i know this is a pretty weird theory but i was playing shi no numa and der riese (bad spelling) with my friend last night we were beasting it out.

out of nowhere i was thinking shi no numa=jungle map shangri-la=jungle map

I was thinking like "hey they both have got the same background" (jungle)

then i thought Der riese= futuristic map, like with all the teleporters and stuff.

Then i was like maybe if theres a MP4 (map pack 4) it will have a futuristic map as well.

i was thinking of possible maps that could be it and the first thing that came to mind AREA 51. I mean when you think of area 51 it just seems like a futuristic map, i mean i could never imagine it being this piece of shit place.

so yea i know thats a pretty weird theory but hey.

EDIT: Shi no numa and shangri la both have random spawns for the perks making them even more related to eachother.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohk well i know this is a pretty weird theory but i was playing shi no numa and der riese (bad spelling) with my friend last night we were beasting it out.

then i thought Der riese= futuristic map, like with all the teleporters and stuff.

Then i was like maybe if theres a MP4 (map pack 4) it will have a futuristic map as well.

i was thinking of possible maps that could be it and the first thing that came to mind AREA 51. I mean when you think of area 51 it just seems like a futuristic map, i mean i could never imagine it being this piece of shit place.

Yea I had the same thoughts...it's like a pattern of sorts. Shi No Numa was the second to last zombie map on W@W and it was a jungle type setting. Shangri-La maybe the second to last zombie map for BO and it's a jungle type setting. It's a legitimite claim.

So far there have been SEVERAL rumors lurking about dealing with map pack 4. Theres been 2 supposed leaks with photos. One map pack was supposably called Retaliation and the other map pack 4 that was "supposably" leaked was called Infected. Then theres the rumors that the next zombie map is Area 51, and rumours that it's on the moon, and YET ANOTHER one that it will be in Paris. All of these theories are legitimate claims though since theres clues leading to each one. Either way, who's to say that all these maps won't one day happen. But if I were to guess I'd say that if there is going to be another map pack for Black Ops, the zombie map will probably be something we didn't expect. Since thats been the pattern so far. But there are lots of clues leading to Paris and Area 51...not so much the moon, but there are a few clues.

Yea I had the same thoughts...it's like a pattern of sorts. Shi No Numa was the second to last zombie map on W@W and it was a jungle type setting. Shangri-La maybe the second to last zombie map for BO and it's a jungle type setting. It's a legitimite claim.

So far there have been SEVERAL rumors lurking about dealing with map pack 4. Theres been 2 supposed leaks with photos. One map pack was supposably called Retaliation and the other map pack 4 that was "supposably" leaked was called Infected. Then theres the rumors that the next zombie map is Area 51, and rumours that it's on the moon, and YET ANOTHER one that it will be in Paris. All of these theories are legitimate claims though since theres clues leading to each one. Either way, who's to say that all these maps won't one day happen. But if I were to guess I'd say that if there is going to be another map pack for Black Ops, the zombie map will probably be something we didn't expect. Since thats been the pattern so far. But there are lots of clues leading to Paris and Area 51...not so much the moon, but there are a few clues.

Yeah thats what i was going to say but i forgot everything :L

it is the next map, and there both facilities

False. The next map being area 51 is only rumor, don't say that it is real when there is no visual proof.

if you would play back in w@w you would know that its Area 51!Hangar 18 confirm

this!if you cant see it than you are not real zombie player!

False. The next map being area 51 is only rumor, don't say that it is real when there is no visual proof.

:facepalm:

MP4 is very much NOT confirmed! Do you even know what confirmination means? It's when the people who made or published the game say that it is true!

And last time I checked, Hangar 18 is in Black Ops, not W@W!

LMW YBC already said it, but

:facepalm:

Oh, and ZombicidalManiac already covered this. It's all rumors.

all of you who say crap like its not confirmed are NOT real zobie players thats all i have to say!

and Area 51 is done thing!if you would have some deduction than you would know that WHAT Hangar 18 means!!!

The majority of people on this thread know that hanger 18 is set @ groom lake/ area 51.

Real zombie players wait for confirmation from 3arc/Activision - before they say that 'IT IS' the next map :)

i am true nazi zombie fan and i dont need to be confired by 3arch i know it is going to happen!

I'll be honest and no lie, I want to flame this guy.

@Topic: Area 51 again? I swear I've seen so many of these I feel I don't know how to count. :facepalm:

i am true nazi zombie fan and i dont need to be confired by 3arch i know it is going to happen!
You my friend are deluded...

You are perfectly within your rights to believe that IF there is another map pack for BO that area 51 will be the zombie map, but you do not KNOW this. This is your opinion. It is not fact.

As for calling us

NOT real zobie players

Please don't insult us in this way, there are many hardened zombie veterans, that have been around a long time and have heard all the theorys

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/486?page=2#comments

read!

What does this prove again?

all of you who say crap like its not confirmed are NOT real zobie players thats all i have to say!

and Area 51 is done thing!if you would have some deduction than you would know that WHAT Hangar 18 means!!!

It isn't confirmed, seriously. We're real zombie players, and we've been saying Area 51 for 3 years. And we know what Hangar 18 means, we just don't want to count our chickens before they hatch. I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to be friendly. :) Handshake?

I understand I am new but I feel shangri la is entitled to its own lobby without theories and speculation. Not that I dont eat that stuff up, I just feel it deserves its own section. Maybe even move it to asylum

What do you mean move my post to Asylum or move Shangri-la to Asylum cause that would just be stupid.

And as soon as a new topic comes up titled as Map pack 4 ill move my post into there. :)

I am sorry dont be so sure, about 3-4 years ago when me and all of the others were waiting for WaW map pack 4 everyone jumped to conclusions and said it was going to be Area 51. Turns out they didnt release a map pack 4 for WaW.

When Black ops was released we all found out we were all completely wrong it was actualy a German Cinema.(Kino)

I mean I admit I honestly think map pack 4 is going to be Area 51 myself but we cant be so sure.

We will just have to wait and find out, you never know it might end up being Schule der Toten (School of the dead or/and School of the damned)

because thats what ALOT of people want these days.

The majority of people on this thread know that hanger 18 is set @ groom lake/ area 51.

Real zombie players wait for confirmation from 3arc/Activision - before they say that 'IT IS' the next map :)

when the frig did i post this?

umm actually you FAIL, kuz there was visual proof via leak

Oh how you make me laugh, there was no proof, there wasn't even a leak it was a hoax.

We need to get that straight, there was no leak there, is no proof all we have are our own opinions. which everyone is entitled to just don't try to pass it off as fact

*sigh*

facepalm.jpg :facepalm:

Anyways, where's your evidence in Hangar 18? Before you flame me with answers, I know it's located at Groom Lake or a place in Area 51, and yes, I know there's a floating apple that has no particular reason to be included in your evidence unless proven otherwise. Cheerio!

when the frig did i post this?

You both just have similar avatar photos. That's probably why.

umm actually you FAIL, kuz there was visual proof via leak

Oh how you make me laugh, there was no proof, there wasn't even a leak it was a hoax.

We need to get that straight, there was no leak there, is no proof all we have are our own opinions. which everyone is entitled to just don't try to pass it off as fact

In other words, Get over yourself and open your mind, Kaiba! As you can see, I'm joking, but the leak was indeed a phony. So the only facts we currently have are First Strike, Escalation, and Annihilation. :)