something about the terminal

You cannot sign in as Richtofen, dempsey, nikolai, takeo, samantha or DR MAXIS, okay everyone, im not raging, i just remember reading someones thread( someone big on this sight) and they said that they were confirmed but no one could find the passwords, thats not trrue at all, for proof!

if you type in RLOGIN DREAMLAND from erichtofen and press enter, sure, itll ask for a password

"OH MY GOD THEY HAVE ACCOUNTS ONT HIS COMPUTER OMG"

False.

you can type in anyTHING and it will ask for a password, i typed in random letters 3 times, and they all asked for passwords, if they actually had accounts it would have been posted on Cheatcc.com when the game firdt came out, just like everything else on black ops, if you disagree, go ahead, from recent threads, ive been in arguments, and i never get proven wrong because i actually DO MY RESEARCH !

Brains?(: [brains]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but this has kind of been known for a while now.

I refer you to this post http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4344

There are accounts for Richtofen and the others, just not on the dreamland server, but then again why would they have accounts on the dreamland server???

Also please don't ask for brains in your sig, brains are something you earn, this is why I don't have any :D

Post of the friggin decade right there^ Brains awarded :]

For what reason I hear you ask?

Dealt with the double-topic problem calmly, and reminded the creator of the thread about general dos and donts of the forum... Lack of maturity has been driving me crazy on this site recently, but you just made it 1 little bit easier to bear XD

Thank you sir :]

- Waffles

Brains from MrRoflWaffles ... I am honoured.

I know what you mean about all the mad flaming lately.

I think this place is getting too popular for its own good, which leads to lots of double posts and crossed wires about the intended meaning of peoples posts.