Infected map pack: Real? :O

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks VERY VERY legit!!!

lol jks. I doubt that Treyarch would leak the next map on their own website and put it under "Infected: Hidden preview".

Ya never know. ;D But lemmie tell ya, it does look semi legit... I mean, it CANT be photoshopped, because its not a still picture, and the was that it says "Infected: Hidden Preview" on the top, does convince me more... Im going to try to find the URL to make sure anyway.

That looks VERY VERY legit!!! lol jks. I doubt that Treyarch would leak the next map on their own website and put it under "Infected: Hidden preview".
Ya never know. ;D But lemmie tell ya, it does look semi legit... I mean, it CANT be photoshoped, because its not a still picture, and the was that it says "Infected: Hidden Preview" on the top, does convince me more...l
It could be a photoshopped page, which is published or run on a fake internet program.

I seriously doubt that this is legit. If it was real, it would not be hidden.

That looks VERY VERY legit!!! lol jks. I doubt that Treyarch would leak the next map on their own website and put it under "Infected: Hidden preview".
Ya never know. ;D But lemmie tell ya, it does look semi legit... I mean, it CANT be photoshoped, because its not a still picture, and the was that it says "Infected: Hidden Preview" on the top, does convince me more...l

It could be a photoshopped page, which is published or run on the internet.

True. But I remember when Escalation was leaked, everyone thought that was fake too.

There are always gunna be people who are like "Fake. Sooo fake" and others who are like "OMGIT'SSOREALOK!STFU" We'll only truly know when we get conformation from Treyarch via a trailer or a post. If this has been leaked though, it should only be a week or so before we get conformation.

There are always gunna be people who are like "Fake. Sooo fake" and others who are like "OMGIT'SSOREALOK!STFU" We'll only truly know when we get conformation from Treyarch via a trailer or a post. If this has been leaked though, it should only be a week or so before we get conformation.

True Retro, so true...

@Theonlyshapeshifter

not exactly true that, because the escalation flyer was leaked accidently on an Australian game site. Every one knew that was legit, and it was removed straight away. but it was too late and we were all over it . . .

If i remember correctly that is.

True.

@Theonlyshapeshifter

not exactly true that, because the escalation flyer was leaked accidently on an Australian game site. Every one knew that was legit, and it was removed straight away. but it was too late and we were all over it . . .

If i remember correctly that is.

True.

Lol and if the map pack was called infected it wouldnt go with the F.E.A.R. thing.

(F)irst Strike

(E)scalation

(A)nnilation

®etaliation

Not that it would matter. Guys we are all hoping for a fourth map pack but dont get your hopes up.

The F.E.A.R thing is just a theory. There is a whole list of words the begin with (F.E.A......)

Lol and if the map pack was called infected it wouldnt go with the F.E.A.R. thing.

(F)irst Strike

(E)scalation

(A)nnilation

®etaliation

Not that it would matter. Guys we are all hoping for a fourth map pack but dont get your hopes up.

The F.E.A.R thing is just a theory. There is a whole list of words the begin with (F.E.A......)

not many 4 letter words though, and as waw had 4 dlcs after release, maybe black ops will be the same. and let's face it, i'm sure richtofen isn't carrying a rod and a stone for nothing.

only 4 letter words i ever use beginning "fea" are FEAR and FEAT, and i rareley use feat (cos that's a feat too far for me).

although there is no gauruntee that any word will be spelt at all, i suppose.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POLL ;)

Few things

1. Has gone on the website to check?

2. Sounds like a pure only zombies map pack

3. It maybe fake because the two pictures you see for ESCAPE the torture and DETAIN all zombies use screenshots from pics we have seen before

4. I hope its legit :)