Could the Eclipse mean....Der Riese?

Fu453

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with this: Shangri La is in the Himilayas, while Der Riese is in Germany, they aren't both going to have an eclipse at the same time.

Der Riese is SET in germany when the Nazi's took over Poland. Der Riese is actually in poland..

My mistake, but it still doesn't change the fact that the two eclipses can't be at the same time, they're still too far away.

One thing I noticed on this map is that some Der Riese quotes are reused.

EDIT: they're not actually reused, but more reused and edited a bit, example-

Nikolai from Shangri-La: "Vodka? Check. Balls? Check. Russian? Check. Ok, I'm good."

Nikolai from Der Riese: "Vodka? check. Balls? check. Ok, I'm good"

Well they may have a connection somehow, but thinking that they are both in different locations, i dont see how, but then again they should be on the same side of the Earth arent they ? Anyways, but thinking about the Full moon on both maps..

Shangri-La: By Activating the full moon , your changing history..

Der Riese ( Dreamland Theory ) - If u look at the clock, it keeps rewinding back, the rounds are endless, Your introduced to the Pack-A-Punch, Dogs popping out of nowhere, They are stuck in a time loop.

^ idk if that helps anyone just saying and stating abt a theory lol.

Well there's gotta be some sort of connection.

In Der Riese, time stood still if you remember the clock ticking.. don't know what that has to do with anything but I just thought of it

time stood still.... YOU ARE THE SMAREST F**KER [brains] [brains]