You can't stop me from messing up in solo.

noshots00

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I play Ascension solo I mess up somehow. Every single time. I know I'm capable of getting to 50 and above I just died at rd 11 doing a stupid fancy move. I just needed to vent a little bit. Thanks for listening.

Then don't try fancy moves :lol:

But yea make sure you get Quick Revive. *cough* Eh, it keeps you going longer...

people on this site are to serious about glitching, seriously does it affect you if someone wants to goof off and glitch and keep the game fun, if you take zombies really seriously i dont even understand how you could enjoy the game

The game is enjoyable because of the challenge. When you glitch you take the challenge away completely.

If you have to glitch to have fun on zombies, then you just must not be very good in the first place, and it's just too challenging for you to survive on your own.

Oh, and I don't see how sitting in one place waiting for Zombies to pile up is more fun than trying to survive against the horde without cheating. That sounds extremely boring to me, standing in one place for 30 rounds and all.

Not to mention the Leaderboards are pretty much irrelevant thanks to all the glitchers on there. Not that I care that much, but some people take it very seriously.

If you wanna cheat, go ahead and cheat. But you'll have much more fun playing the game the way Treyarch intended it to be played.

glitching and hacking is stupid ( except for gun glitch) now WAIT! before you go mad on me. Just look back at Der riese. I think having more than one gun is fun and helpful. i know i can survive der riese without gun glitch , but having more guns past 35 is good cause other wise your stuck with running around buying guns off the wall, which i do anyways.. ANYWAYS! moving on past the glitching..

Dude, all u need is Juggernog, Stamin-up ( run away faster) and Quick revive just to pick yourself up.

Personally i dont like playing solo, i can obviously get to lvl 25+ , but it gets boring, sorta scary , and i like talking/playing with others. But its weird how i always play solo even though im with 3 other players wen it comes to killing, eh thats why its called spreading out, but i always soloed back in der riese with teammates are at gay power/cat walk.

SO WHO WANNA PLAY SUM SHANGRI-LA OR COTD !? I GOT TURTLE BEACHES AND IM READY !!!!

Number ONE zombie killer over here baby !!!!

btw.. Who else thinks they should fix the leader board to become even better? this is wut it wuld show

Total:

Downs

Round Highest

Kills

Revives

i always wanted to see how many zombies ive killed, i care less for levels since theres always hackers n glitchers ( they also need to fix that...) im tired of seeing all these ppl above me wen their not suppose to be.

Reasons i say they shuld add all the extra stuff is so to make it more fun, Who doesnt want to see how many zombies theyve killed in their lifetime ? I SURE DO WANNA SEE ! IM A ZOMBIE KILLER ! I SHULD GET PAID FORTHIS !

I biggest piece of advice for making sure you don't fuck up on Ascension is to run around with your Thundergun out at all times. If anything weird happens, just blast the zombies away and go back to handling your business.

If you want to switch out to your SMG or raygun, or whatever to kill off some zombies in the train, that's fine. But once you are back in the mode of running around while they spawn in on you, you need to immediately switch back to your Thundergun for safety reasons. Don't assume you'll be able to switch out to your Thundergun fast enough to get you out of trouble. Just keep it out at all times, just in case.

people on this site are to serious about glitching, seriously does it affect you if someone wants to goof off and glitch and keep the game fun, if you take zombies really seriously i dont even understand how you could enjoy the game

The game is enjoyable because of the challenge. When you glitch you take the challenge away completely.

If you have to glitch to have fun on zombies, then you just must not be very good in the first place, and it's just too challenging for you to survive on your own.

Oh, and I don't see how sitting in one place waiting for Zombies to pile up is more fun than trying to survive against the horde without cheating. That sounds extremely boring to me, standing in one place for 30 rounds and all.

Not to mention the Leaderboards are pretty much irrelevant thanks to all the glitchers on there. Not that I care that much, but some people take it very seriously.

If you wanna cheat, go ahead and cheat. But you'll have much more fun playing the game the way Treyarch intended it to be played.

I have to disagree. Exactly what part of running a rape train is challenging? Sure the glitch makes it a little easier, but seriously we're talking about Ascension here. Once you played the map a few times the challenge is gone. Glitching outside of the map is just interesting and different.

We here don't take kindly to cheaters, plus we/I do take it seriously, it makes it fun and we can understand the story of Zombies better, without taking it seriously how would we know the main plot, the hidden clues and radios.

I have to

disagree. Exactly what part of running a rape train is challenging? Sure the

glitch makes it a little easier, but seriously we're talking about Ascension here. Once you played the map a few times the challenge is gone. Glitching outside of the map is just interesting and different.

While I will admit that Ascension was a bit too easy, the majority of average zombie players were still challenged by it. I think Ascension was more a level for beginners to learn how to survive high rounds from Treyarch.But if you've played Shangri-La, Five, or the W@W maps, you'd know that running a train can be quite a challenge sometimes.

If you want to glitch, then that's your prerogative, but I just don't see how going into a glitch is more entertaining than running a train and playing the game normally. Play Shangri La, and then try tellin me running a train isn't challenging.

How about u get qwiks, get out of map and stay there then u won't die. the out of map glitch works if u dont sign in.

that may just get you a red square on your brains [brains] list, that

I don't see a dislike button anywhere, is it the report switch?

by a red square i mean minus brains, btw ;)

green squares for brains you got, red square for a brain you lost . . . so i heard :oops:

(only privaliged members gan give neg.brains)

Well, level 30 and then another terrible mistake. And no more advice please as I can see in your signatures I'm better than most of you at zombies anyway.

That's a bit narrow minded don't you think?

It's a bit harsh saying that you're better than most of us, first rule of the internet is "if you haven't got any proof of what happened or what you did then it never happened."

So proof for all you're scores, including solo rounds, or else it never happened