Wolf noises

So im playing ascension with 2 other people and the box ended up in that place with the hole in the wall as a drop (between box spawn and speedy cola) and suddenly the phone ringed so i answered it holding down Square, and all i heard was a howling wolf, does anyone think it might have something to do with the wolf on Woods's arm?

andd when you hack the terminal and get a picture of "wolf" a picture of a man pops out, Who is he? what did that call mean, i mean if its a call from the pentagon, why would a wolf be there?

oh and, a quick question, why was kenndey so calm when zombies broke in to the Pentagon!?!?!

can i have my first [brains] please!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

On the phone's you can also hear Kennedy saying 'I need some beans for my chowder' or something like that.

Ascension and Five took place at the same time, just different location.

1968, I think it was?

In 1968 Kennedy was dead, It was when the cuban missile crisis was happening, round about '62-Early '63 maybe, seeing as Kennedy got killed in November '63

• 2 months later...

On the phone's you can also hear Kennedy saying 'I need some beans for my chowder' or something like that.

Ascension and Five took place at the same time, just different location.

1968, I think it was?

In 1968 Kennedy was dead, It was when the cuban missile crisis was happening, round about '62-Early '63 maybe, seeing as Kennedy got killed in November '63

different dimension then ours. this has been explained in a different post. but idk which one. but the zombie storyline doesnt conincide with our timeline. atleast not all the time.