CoDz Video Contest Winners!

Here are the winners for the CoDz video contest. Followed by their winning videos!

contestwinners.png

Thanks to kflogowhtbg3.png for hooking us up with products for prizes!

Grand Prize (Powerslave723)

yMASH0CliCs

------------------------

1st Place (DonPedro)

mJuLu_suCig

------------------------

2nd Place (Frosted Shrapnel)

PqOdm1m4dPg

------------------------

3rd Place (Tom652)

s1Bju1Nn3QY

------------------------

Honorable Mentions

Rutu77

5Nd2ehXLea0

Selectyeti89

Ie_0YEt-lYc

SwissGrizz

UvFJuelDNA0

Matuzz

DdHwywVWMWg

CCM404E

bzKGxGVtdJ0

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well done, the Metro one really stood out to me. I was definitely interested to see what people came up with once I noticed this contest was underway. I really wish I would've had the time to whip up something myself. :)

The movie was also cool and I actually had an idea myself to make a movie trailer for zombies. Starting it off with Dr. Maxis' famous introductory 935 speech that can also be found in the Field Operations Manual, and having a mixture of all the important radio messages thrown in as zombies begin to rise from the ground and have a flash of Richtofen obtaining the Focusing Stone, followed by his maniacal laugh right before the title screen. :mrgreen:

Also here's an idea for any future video contests; Remember the trailers for Der Riese and SNN Treyarch did?

They never did any for the new maps, (I guess except for Ascension, but it wasn't nearly as cool!) So what if people made trailers similar to the classic maps? :)

Also here's an idea for any future video contests; Remember the trailers for Der Riese and SNN Treyarch did?

They never did any for the new maps, (I guess except for Ascension, but it wasn't nearly as cool!) So what if people made trailers similar to the classic maps? :)

So, people without black ops can't join to contest?