Call of the Dead and George Romero theory

I'm not sure if anything has been posted about this but, in Kino der toten there is a stage light on the floor near the theatre location of the mystery box.I think this could be a link to Call of the Dead and George Romero.

Hear me out, In the Call of the Dead opening video a zombies takes George away. We don't quite now where he goes and what happens. But my theory is that someone who has not been shown or named (possibly) can control the zombies. So the zombie took george away. Possibly this person has a teleporter. So they teleported george away (Kino Der Toten). But because George had never been exposed to 115 before. The teleportation went terribly wrong.

Even though he had not turned into a zombie, he became electrified. He possibly picked up the stage light. But however, back at call of the dead, the actors could hear voices in a part of the ship. This was the main characters (Tank,Nicholi,Takeo and the Doctor). So they decided to help them. Back at Kino, the mastermind behind the zombies, found out that the actors were helping Richtofen and the others. Because this person knows there getting closer to the truth. They try to stop the actors from helping. So this person teleports george back to call of the dead. This leads to the start of the game were george gets teleported into the water.

Leave your thoughts and comments below. Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it has never been confirmed that she controls the zombs. But however it is more likely that she just controls the dogs. Like it has been said she has two sides. a good and a evil. In my opinion she is evil during dog rounds but good in zombie rounds. this is what i think results in the pickups