Secret part of the map?

qwest

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory on that if its not a "secret part of the map."

Quite possibly that is the reservoir over flow. This can be tested too, but i have no time for some intense zombies.

If it is some sort of secret, I've also seen 2 water shoots above the water wheel, which could possibly be another way to turn on the power.

An Easter egg before you turn on the power would be awesome!

that other slide has to do with the easter egg , that were them guys is stuck , when ur on that part of it u have to hit it on the way down to activate , its like a drain run off , cuz if u listen during u can here them gettin overwhelmed with water, doing this frees them , but u should try havin sum1 hit the waterfall and have sum1 on the slide at the same time .

O I hav never done the Easter egg so I never knew wat it did but we they got in so wat if we can get in to!!!! ( Stuck behind the mechanism) We'll hav to find more than that one ee. maybe there's more but I just can't put my finger on it.......

Yes but what I'm saying is that there could be that other place where it connects with the waterslide we can go down and we might be able to go down that part of the slide by finding another place of the map....or at least trying to unlock it. That's why I'm trying to find people, to see if we can find anything that hasn't been found yet. Like hav we tried to do anything with the elevator shaft!!!! Stuff has yet to be found codz..if u want to help me find it then go right ahead. My GT is in my sig. I'll be bac on Monday night send me a message thn.

Wunderfoodz out

I'm not disagreeing with the easter egg idea of the slide but as for the power holes that is where the water comes from when you hit the power switch and as for the other map part slide I completely disagree, sorry but I find it more possibly the meteor cleaning or water renewing to make sure there's enough to get down, sorry if this doesn't make sense, someone more smarticle could make it more sensible

Anyways there is still stuff to be found

Amen brother, they actually put a bit of stuff into this one and I'm sure there is more to be found, like for instance why the grass isn't greener after all the zombie fertilizer? ;)

exactly, great ghost and Phillip don't be such a party pooper..

i hope your right about more ee's to be found, but alot of us looked into previous maps so extensively just to find out there was nothing more to the seemingly incomplete eggs. I also hope treyarch took all the in depth investigation of their maps into consideration and FINALLY came out with a map filled to the brim with shiny new eggs and plot hints,, but we, or at least I, am hesitant to look too much into the maps anymore and just kill zombies and enjoy the really nice scenery. So I wouldnt take it to heart when ppl bash your theories down. Keep searching and let us know!

i hope your right about more ee's to be found, but alot of us looked into previous maps so extensively just to find out there was nothing more to the seemingly incomplete eggs. I also hope treyarch took all the in depth investigation of their maps into consideration and FINALLY came out with a map filled to the brim with shiny new eggs and plot hints,, but we, or at least I, am hesitant to look too much into the maps anymore and just kill zombies and enjoy the really nice scenery. So I wouldnt take it to heart when ppl bash your theories down. Keep searching and let us know!

THANK YOU!!!!!! Putzee ur like the zombie/ codz guru!!!! U kno wat ur talking bout man. I'm gonna listen to wat I say, all the way. If I find anything I'll post it on here and probably make a new thread on it

It turns out that I won't be at my moms till Tuesday nite so send a msg to be then. It will be around 1am Wednesday morning.

1. Must hav a mic

2. Must hav made it to 18 and higher on S-L

3. Send me a msg saying u hav seen me on codz or something

4. Rule number 2 does not count.

/\ /\ ill play with you we could try and possible find anything eelse, do EE or just get to a high round, my highest round is 17 because my friends don't like playing zombies for long and random don't like to communicate, so yeah se ya tuesday/Wednesday btw what time zone are you?

There may be other little easter eggs related to the story we haven't deciphered yet, little things scattered around the map, but I just can't believe there are other routes or rooms built into the map layout that no one has discovered up to this point, because since all the crazy steps of the main easter egg were figured out so quickly, surely someone would have found it by now.

Not everything in the map has to be interactive or reachable. That would be like saying, "There are trucks outside the walls of Nacht Der Untoten; we might be able to get out there and drive away."

Aesthetics do wonders enough sometimes.

But hey, if I'm wrong and someone DOES discover a secret room, well then you can give me a punch in the gut :)