Little easter eggs?

Everybody, just like on Ascension, was very caught up in the big easter, enough to ignore all the little hidden things around the map. There's so much discussion of the main easter egg and what strategies to do, that there is little looking for the smaller things.

There are some little things that have been found.

1. The writing on the gongs

2. The little designs on the side of the round stone doors

3. the page behind Ascension on the loading screen.

And then there's also some big questions that are completely unanswered,

Why is there a huge underground mine for 115, and who/what was it being mined for? And what's with the Russian landers, and the shrine and such.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i for one noticed something a while back. I initially thought it was the combination for the dials, but turned out I was wrong. On the tube next to the lever you pull for the igniting the gas part of the easter egg, there is an inscription on one of the brackets which holds the tube in place, and it is easiest seen through a scope, from the statue side. The inscription, in my opinion reads:

08310C (or 083100, I am not quite sure.)

Anyway, what could this mean? Perhaps it is some relevant date, however I googled, but nothing happened on that date around that era, and treyarch seems to pick things which are partially based in fact.

They teleported to shangri la, we helped them... remember COTD

Yeah, but there isn't any teleporter lightning, so how do we know they teleported to Shangri-La?

you mean other than the SOUND OF A TELEPORTER ACTIVATING,ALONG WITH MULTIPLE REFERENCES TO THE MDT?

As far as the lightning goes, how do you think they got to DR? There was no lightning or mention of them teleporting there then ,yet it is widely accepted as fact that they teleported.

/rant

The writing on the gong says "Beware the wrath of the dragon's fire", something around that.

There is also CHINESE writing on boxes, and I think the "Landers" are minecarts

No, most of them are minecarts, but in the one in the power room there's the legs and part of the engine of the lander in tact.