Best Kino Strategy with two people.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My strategy with two people is to not buy anydoors untill round 5,when you get to the speed cola room buy a stakeout or an mp40 unless you ran into the mystery box in that case just give that a few goes untill you get something you like. After that go to the power for about 3 or 4 rounds and take turns covering the changing room door at the end of the round leave one zombie alive and turn on the power and buy a juggernog(obviously) and get the teleporter ready. Go outside trough the lobby and buy an ak74u that weapon seems to rack up more points than most. Once you have enough points I recomend to Pap the ak first but it depends what your secondary weapon is. Then buy a speed cola or quick revive. Do NOT get Double tap because ak74u already has a fast rate of fire. Once both of your weapons are paped start a circular routine and create a train of zombies. Have one person cover the train and the other facing forward to kill any zombies that are blocking your path (Basicly one running backward and one running forwards). Remember to leave one zombie after each round when your low on ammo and restock. Hope this strategy helps, sorry if it doesint, but me and my friend made it to round 38 with this strategy. Also let me know if dont understand certain parts of this strategy.

I'm experimenting with a few wall weapons right now and the stakeout seems to work good as long as you have speed cola,if thats not your style I also tried the M16, it does quite a bit of damage when PaPed also it becomes full auto and has a grenade launcher, you can kill zombies with that weapon pretty easy even while firing from the hip and aiming for there center of mass. I dont know of a way to get a raygun on your first try though,If I find one I'l let you know. I'm going to try a few other weapons soon and I'l let you know how they work out.

yea i use stakeout alot like my strategy is you wait till you and the other person get about 3000 and then open up the doors where the stairs are and then wait where the mp40 and stakeout are till after the dogs leave then open the other doors leading to the place where you turn on the power and stay there for a couple rounds then turn on the power, link the pad, and then just run the rest of the time.

Don't ever get the stakeout.

EVER.

GEt the Bowie knife and just rack up points points points.

Eventually you'll need one guy circling the front of the stage and one guy running the whole course of the map, but only counter-clockwise (from the theater to the lobby then the long way around to the stage.)

Most people play the rounds too fast and they get stuck in the 20's. You have to be patient and give zombies time to group cause they spawn ervery time you kill one.

Snoop dog I would follow whatever 1-10 level zombie strategy u want but then in the teens and higher levels I do the per song with the thunder gun (if u both of u don't have it the person with the lightest gun) runs and starts a small rape train on the stage turrent by running up it then jumping left of it away from the teleport then run around zombies and run up it jump repeat etc. The other person ( I recommend having LMG or M16) will stand by the M16 and since the rape train is going on by player #1 and he should shoot zombies comping from the red zombie window. And DO NoT EVeR open door to staircase or your screwed. When player #1 has lot of zombie player #2 will open fire on player number 1 s zombie. Then between round p.a.p. And farming claymores is recommended for bad times

Hope this helped

~Saleenseven

Get enough points to open the doors to the Mp40 (dont buy anything else) go to theatre etc, get jug etc. Main strategy i do with 2, 3 or 4 people which never fails pretty much is:

P1 runs the rape train circle on and off the turret platform, this rounds up ALL the zombies which are spawning in the audience part.

P2 controls the window next to the door which you havent opened. DONT open it, it ruins his job.

P3 controls the other window and the entrance youve opened.

P4 purely controls the entrance and does his best to stop the huge amount of zombies which will be coming in this way. A PAP gun is essential for him. + is SOH.

Your whole team should buy claymores ASAP and build them up in the entrance you opened which P4 is covering. Dont waste them though, put them far into the theatre.

This strategy is easiest with 2 people. P1 does the train and kills those zombies, while P2 controls the windows and behind the stage. Easy peasy. Round 36 came so easy but we got bored.

IMPORTANT: All players BUT P1 must stay BEHIND the stage and nowhere near the middle of the stage where P1 is running a circle else it will get him/her killed.

Try this, it works REALLY well.

Me and my friend would have all the doors open, and we would buy Jugg, Bowie, and other stuff we needed, then we would link the teleporters, and get up there at the start of each round and throw grenades down and keep buying them and pack-a-punch whenever, then just run around the map making crawlers and killing them and repeat that. :p

• Administrators

Typically, about every strategy here will get you through the rounds. Mine is a bit tweaked, but I'm more of a point muncher than I am kill hogger.

Rounds 1-5: Use your M1911 to max out your points. The first round takes 6 bullets to a zombie's chest, followed by a knife. Add around 4-6 bullets per round. Let the zombies break through the barriers (to increase chances of power drops).

Rounds 6-10: By now, you should have at least 3000 points (minimum) to work with. Head out to the Stakeout room and pick up an MP40. Personally, I like to guard the staircase (coming from the hallway), since more zombies will spawn there. Headshots are a plus, as they do +100 points. If you find yourself low on ammo, it'll only cost 500 points (at the end of Round 9, you can get up to 10,000 points flat).

Rounds 11-20: The theater room is now your battlefield. You can choose two loops - the middle-front of the stage, or the loop from the lobby all the way to the theater. Juggernog is a MUST if you plan on running from zombies. Let zombies cluster to make a rape train. If you still have your MP40 (best advised w/o PaP), headshots will score you some major points (though they are not needed, it'll be a good choice once your train becomes a mob).

Rounds x>21: You can use the loops to survive for as long as you want. If needed, PaP your MP40 (advised if you have more than 10,000 to spare). Be aware that ammo will run out soon, so form trains to your advantage. If you're running around the front stage and lose ammo, run the lobby loop to the theater and pick up some ammo along the way.

Tips:

- Although not necessary, Quick Revive will be helpful for reviving down teamates that are near you (a MUST during 20+ rounds).

- When forming a rape train, avoid sprinting to allow the slower zombies to catch up. Only sprint if you're being surrounded.

- ALWAYS have a weapon for close combat. When I'm surronded and the MP40 will not help whatsoever, I whip out a Mustang & Sally (or any PaP'ed shotgun) to make a break for it.

- Mystery Boxes are basically death traps. Only use if your secondary sucks or you run out of ammo for it and need something to blast zombies with.

- The best weapon combination to have is one off-the-wall weapon and a Mystery Box weapon. Use up your MB weapon last (that is, if it's trong enough) as your back-up. You can always grab ammo when your OTW weapon is out anyways (unlike the MB weapon).

- Even if you're beasting rounds like no other, making a crawler will give you and your team a chance to recoup to repair barriers, buy ammo, set strategic routes, etc etc.

- I found Claymore to prove extremely useful in dire needs. Plant some in front of the Juggernog corner. Why? If you are downed and suddenly get back up, you can head over to Jugg quickly without worrying about zombies taking you down. This works with any strategic spot.

- In reality, Jugg and Quick Revive are the main perks you want to get your hands on. Anything else is optional, but not advised.

- The Balcony (room above theater) is a perfect place to camp out and earn major points with grenades. After teleporting back to the lobby, toss some grenades toward the theater door. Try to stay within the lobby until there are too many zombies to handle. Break into the loop.

- If running the loop, NEVER have two people running together or even countermotion. Keep some good distance away from each other, and always flow with the traffic.

Hope this help!