Secret Richtofen Message

So here's the thing. The other day, we completed the shangri la easter egg, and were experimenting to understand what the 7 perks did. For those who dont know, completing the easter egg gives a player all 7 perks, which are permanent and are active even wihle downed.

But anyway, through lagging out and dieing, the game ended, and I think I heard a secret messsage, however i only heard random segments since everyone was talking loudly. If anyone is willing to do the easter egg, message me on xbl ( Vuvuzela Goblin), or alternatively, do the easter egg oon your own and note yourr findings. Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i heard it, when u complete the easter egg and after that. if u die, rictofen says "ooo so thats how it ends" maybe thats the last of the zombie maps. no add ons. another theory saying theres going to be a map pack 4 but abviously not. same like cod 5. there was no map pack 4 for that.

Clarification time:

When completing the easter egg depending on your character...richtofen will make a quote,if u get the stone as rictofen (I'm lazy so excuse my spelling) he will say some thing along the line of "now I can control them all, but if anyoneelse gets it at the gameover screen he will say now that ur done ill be taking that hahahahahahahahaahah

its not the end, he still needs another component or two end of cotd egg he says: I JUST NEED THE (thanks alot teleporter i cant hear the name of the epic item) and the (damn teleporter) and then the plan will be complete

hes one step away from the epic finale

we're one item away from the long awaited final battle

its almost over...

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU SAM!

He says: "The vril generator will be mine! And then there is only one more thing I need! Hahahahaha"

So, unless the one more thing was the focussing it appears stone or something on the final map, treyarch are going to be dbags and drag the story on even further, as a fifth dlc zombies map would be unlikely.

And thank you ghost mayhem, i i knew how to (think its give brains on here?) i would.