Monkey Bomb Reversed (Must Hear!)

TehGKBrief

Listen in! GBytxcyJFB0

Is it me or does the monkey bomb say "Fuck You, Mommys Mad" when played backwards? I got insperation to look this up after I thought about the song "Paradorlia" And thought of what it ment: Somthing that looks like somthing it isnt. Now im gonna listen to "Paradorlia" backward and say anything interesting... Anyway, back to topic. This is a refrence to her "Mother" Samantha. Sam is mad at you using her toys as we torture them. E.g: in the furnace She says "Why you be so crewl to Mr. Monkey? Mr monkey only wanted to play!" Also the matroska's (Fail spelling) in ascension. We talk to them. They insult us. We insult back. Bad idea! Thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If things make perfect sense forwards, playing it backwards to make it sound like something else makes no sense. Only if something is gibberish / Ambigram-ish do I think can it be considered legitimate when played backwards

Wait what? I'm sorry but that doesn't really make sense. They can do whatever the hell they want with the song, they can make it so that it's the same when no matter how you play it. It can be clear as day English and then be played backwards and be pure as day English also. It's truly not a concept to put past Treyarch.

If things make perfect sense forwards, playing it backwards to make it sound like something else makes no sense. Only if something is gibberish / Ambigram-ish do I think can it be considered legitimate when played backwards

Wait what? I'm sorry but that doesn't really make sense. They can do whatever the hell they want with the song, they can make it so that it's the same when no matter how you play it. It can be clear as day English and then be played backwards and be pure as day English also. It's truly not a concept to put past Treyarch.

Agreed X2