Annihilation Out For PS3 July 28!!!

wow ZombicidalManiac i never even thought about the Wii. they dont even get the map pack. they got a even worse deal than the PS3/PC users do.

i think that there is one thing that all Xbox/PS3/PC/Wii users can all agree on: Activison is nothing more than a evil evil company. they only care about the $$$. that is why we must ban together in 2012. we must (wow this is sounding a lot more dramatic than i thought it would) not let this deal happen again. we must make the AWESOME ENDING happen.

and how do we do that you ask ? SIMPLE! we sneak into area 51 and than steal as much 115 has we can. we than ether go with plan A or plan B or even plan C.

PLAN A: put 115 in all of there workers food/drinks to turn them into zombies. or at least give them a tummy ache.

PLAN B: make a bunch of wounder weapons and have a little "chat" with Activison.

PLAN C: make a bunch of Wunderwaffes and stick them up Activisons CEO and all there works butts.

i say we go with plan C.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Treyarch need Activision anyway. What do they do? Put the sticker on the disc, steal half of the production money and ship it out. Seems like Treyarch could do that by themselves. It would be great if they left and made another awesome shooter

wow ZombicidalManiac i never even thought about the Wii. they dont even get the map pack. they got a even worse deal than the PS3/PC users do.

i think that there is one thing that all Xbox/PS3/PC/Wii users can all agree on: Activison is nothing more than a evil evil company. they only care about the $$$. that is why we must ban together in 2012. we must (wow this is sounding a lot more dramatic than i thought it would) not let this deal happen again. we must make the AWESOME ENDING happen.

and how do we do that you ask ? SIMPLE! we sneak into area 51 and than steal as much 115 has we can. we than ether go with plan A or plan B or even plan C.

PLAN A: put 115 in all of there workers food/drinks to turn them into zombies. or at least give them a tummy ache.

PLAN B: make a bunch of wounder weapons and have a little "chat" with Activison.

PLAN C: make a bunch of Wunderwaffes and stick them up Activisons CEO and all there works butts.

i say we go with plan C.

lol thats awesome!

I hate Microsoft and their money! Here's a few reasons why...

- They paid $75 million to make GTA IV non-exclusive to PS3.

- They paid $50 million to make the GTA IV DLC exclusive(But it ended up only being delayed for PS3 for a year).

- And most importantly, they paid Activision for 1-month exclusitivity of all CoD DLC.

Off-Topic: I live in the same city as Rockstar North, but I still have crap connection to GTA online. :L

I say that the deal should end and that if/when it does that they make a crossconsole zombies mode. That way you could play w/ all of your friends if they have the other console.

They would need dedicated servers due to the different information types of the consoles

I know this but I still think it would be cool.

It's Monday July 25 and still no update for Black Ops. Usually theres an update a week before the map packs come out with updates to the trophies and things. I wonder if it will be a last minute update or something. For First Strike I remember it being updated a while before it came out and for Escalation, Black Ops was updated a full week before release...but Escalation came out late so who knows.

For PC, the pack is released at 19:00 European time. This is 1pm east coast time [new york and stuff], 10am west coast [vancouver, san diego and stuff]

And i think it's basically a form of modern racism what is going on with the XBOX vs PS3/PC stuff.

Map Pack 4 may not release because of this contract Activision has with Microsoft. It delays the time a map pack can become available because Treyarch does not release an MP immmediately after the PS3 gets it. i already played MP3 on an xbox at my brothers because I hate having to wait a month for it to get onto my PS3. If Activision were not so greedy, then we could have seen an MP4 for August.

I don't believe there will be another map pack because the dates of release are oddly familiar to World at War's... and Activision is using all they have for Modern Warfare 3, which should have been an add-on to Modern Warfare 2, because of how it looks no different. But knowing them, of course they'll put it as a separate game on a separate disc so that they can sell more than a million copies that cost $60 and above.

I'm going to enjoy MP3 though, Hazard is a pretty good map and so is Drive-In. Shangri-La is more dangerous than Call of the Dead by the way... at least that's how I feel after yesterday's game.

Map Pack 4 may not release because of this contract Activision has with Microsoft. It delays the time a map pack can become available because Treyarch does not release an MP immmediately after the PS3 gets it. i already played MP3 on an xbox at my brothers because I hate having to wait a month for it to get onto my PS3. If Activision were not so greedy, then we could have seen an MP4 for August.

I don't believe there will be another map pack because the dates of release are oddly familiar to World at War's... and Activision is using all they have for Modern Warfare 3, which should have been an add-on to Modern Warfare 2, because of how it looks no different. But knowing them, of course they'll put it as a separate game on a separate disc so that they can sell more than a million copies that cost $60 and above.

I'm going to enjoy MP3 though, Hazard is a pretty good map and so is Drive-In. Shangri-La is more dangerous than Call of the Dead by the way... at least that's how I feel after yesterday's game.

Well, if this is the case, then Microsoft are gonna get beaten to hell with complaints.

I say that Microsh*t should be banned from signing any contracts with any company. It's just stupid! I mean, PSN has more than twice the amount of users than XBL, so, why did Treyarch actually accept the deal?

They announced MP3 maybe 6 days after PS3 got COTD..maybe even less than that...

S-L came out the 28th and CotD came out the 10th for us...think of time for ads and trailers id say maybe 6 days after it got released for PS3

EVERY ONE FOR THE LAST TIME TREYARCH DIDN'T MAKE THE DEAL !!! sorry but I hate it when people think that treyarch made the deal, it's activision

I think PS3 and PC should team up put money together and pay activision to get back on XBOX and there fanboys, now they will stop going "HA HA WE HAVE THE MAP PACKS FIRST PS3 FAG"

But I'll probably won't get it since I know where every thing is just becasue stupid posters were putting there posts on the wrong section :facepalm:

It's like being handicapped off of CoDz, I would love to visit CoDz but idiot posters will ruin it

Regards Yellow-card8

hey i am ok with you guys taking down MS...... as long as you guys still let me get the map packs at the same time. :D dont worry like i said there is no way they are gonna renew this deal.

mainly because of the fact if they did Activisions HQ would probably be brunt to the ground the next day by some very angry PS3/PC users.