Annihilation Out For PS3 July 28!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I thought they would have given us it earlier after delaying Escalation.

Anyways, I already have the money on my account, so now I can get it on the first day it comes out on PSN. I probably won't try the MP maps that much, but Shangri-La will keep me busy for a while.

And I don't care if Microsoft give their money to Activision. SONY are paying for exclusive content from EA Sports. FIFA 12 will own! :D

;-) finaly i just hope this fcukig deal betwen micrococs and Activision wont repeat!

Its going to continue until around the end of the year. They will most likely renew it for the next 12 years or so

hahaha...I'm hoping that Treyarch will learn from their past mistakes. They've been getting flamed by PS3 users for the past year, and Im sure they've lost some money from PC and PS3 gamers too because of the contract. So hopefully they won't renew their contract which ends in 2012. The important thing to note here is that the contract is until 2012. Could that mean that there are MORE DLCs on the way?

The contract isn't anything to do with Treyarch. It's Activision's fault. They see the $ signs, they get the money from Microsoft. It's their doing. And they don't care about people on PS3 who refuse to buy it. Microsoft are paying them millions for this. They're gaining money.

On a better note, I'm so glad we're finally getting the maps. Hazard looks absolutely brilliant, and Shangri La... I cannot wait for that piece of badass!

I hope some of you ps3 users relise that when you get shangri la if there is a map pack 4 and if it is the last zombies map xbox will probbaly get it a week after you guys get map pack 3 sad but most likely happening

And that means? That we'll be getting that very map pack a week and a month after we get Annihilation. Besides, if XBox was gonna get a map pack in the first week of August everybody would have known already. Map pack 4 probably won't be out until September or something like that.

I am not stoked since everytime I came to CoDz there was always "SHANGRI-LA EASTER EGG !!!" almost everywhere and couldn't avoide it, I know where everything which takes away all the fun, I probably won't even buy this Pack on how enraged I am at Microsoft and Activision fro making that deal, I feel like punching the guy who had the idea for the deal for the sake of PC and PS3 :facepalm: even if they do make a Map Pack 4 there still going to be "BIG EASTER EGG!!!!" I hope people actually put there posts on the right section except on the home page because I am just enraged about this

Regards Yellow-card8

I am not stoked since everytime I came to CoDz there was always "SHANGRI-LA EASTER EGG !!!" almost everywhere and couldn't avoide it, I know where everything which takes away all the fun, I probably won't even buy this Pack on how enraged I am at Microsoft and Activision fro making that deal, I feel like punching the guy who had the idea for the deal for the sake of PC and PS3 :facepalm: even if they do make a Map Pack 4 there still going to be "BIG EASTER EGG!!!!" I hope people actually put there posts on the right section except on the home page because I am just enraged about this

Regards Yellow-card8

haha I know what you mean. Its almost impossible to avoid information about the easter eggs. On here and on youtube. The only way to totally avoid it is to go a whole month without hanging out with friends and going online. We all know that ain't happening. Anyway, if all goes well map pack 4 will be the last time we have to deal with a month long divide between consoles with zombie maps.

Regards Yellow-card8

i use will power i dident want to know about the free gersh EASTER EGG EVEN KNOW EVERYONE FIGURED IT OUT I SLOWLY FOUND OUT MY SELF no ones asking you to click shangri la EE :mrgreen:

Well if they make a MP 4 they will have to release 2 months before the release of MW3 Activision said that this would have the most map packs so MP4 released on September then month later for PS3 meaning little time to play...so im guessing we might get the MP4 near mid August or the end of it due to they have to stop making MP when a new CoD title is released and a month later for PC and PS3, honestly i have nothing against XboX but i hate Microsoft for even doing that and stupid greedy bastards over at Activision for even accepting/purposing the damn deal, good thing it ends 2012 which means that they will release several MP's for MW3 since MW2 only had one and the classic MP which sucked, hope they do make more for MW3, why can't we just get along and stop the console wars, its pretty damn stupid...

here is the way i see the time line and the future of most CoD DLC going:

BLACK OPS MP4: comes out late August or first week of September for Xbox. than comes out mid October for PS3/PC.

MW3. comes out November. first MP in February- March for PS3/PC. maybe a month later for PC. than repeat the process until map pack 3 or 4 (depends on how many are released)

BLACK OPS 2. games comes out November 2012. than in December MS and Activison sit down and talk about there deal DUN DUN DUN.

GOOD ENDING: MS and Activison do NOT renew there deal and Xbox owners AND PS3 owners AND PC owners can all kill zombies together once again.

NOT GOOD ENDING: MS and Activison DO RENEW there deal for 10 more years and PS3 owners and PC owners get fu**** over. and sooner or later most of them stop buying Cod. making Cod ether STOP TOTALLY or it becomes a Xbox ONLY game.

AWESOME ENDING: Treyarch gives Activison the finger and breaks off from them. they than decide to make a zombies ONLY game which is AWESOME. Treyarch than makes a series of other AWESOME games where Xbox owners AND PS3 owners AND PC owners all get the DLC ON THE SAME DAY.

THE END.

AWESOME ENDING: Treyarch gives Activison the finger and breaks off from them. they than decide to make a zombies ONLY game which is AWESOME. Treyarch than makes a series of other AWESOME games where Xbox owners AND PS3 owners AND PC owners all get the DLC ON THE SAME DAY.

YES PLEASE!

here is the way i see the time line and the future of most CoD DLC going:

BLACK OPS MP4: comes out late August or first week of September for Xbox. than comes out mid October for PS3/PC.

MW3. comes out November. first MP in February- March for PS3/PC. maybe a month later for PC. than repeat the process until map pack 3 or 4 (depends on how many are released)

BLACK OPS 2. games comes out November 2012. than in December MS and Activison sit down and talk about there deal DUN DUN DUN.

GOOD ENDING: MS and Activison do NOT renew there deal and Xbox owners AND PS3 owners AND PC owners can all kill zombies together once again.

NOT GOOD ENDING: MS and Activison DO RENEW there deal for 10 more years and PS3 owners and PC owners get fu**** over. and sooner or later most of them stop buying Cod. making Cod ether STOP TOTALLY or it becomes a Xbox ONLY game.

THE END.

AWESOMER ENDING: Activision and Sony make a deal.

AWESOME-ER ENDING: The Map Packs come out on PS3 & PC first and PS3 & PC players get a free cookie! COOKIES FTW!

I agree with "I Am Richtofen." I think the very best outcome would be if every console got the map packs at the same time. Even the poor old Wii. I just think the zombie killing community would be so much more interactive and creative. This is what I mean when I say it was a bad business decision to give one console out of four the map packs a month ahead. It's not about money, it's about the community. If we all got the map packs at the same time it would just be so much better...and I'm even talking about you Wii folks.