Ak47 in Map pack 4

okay so we all no that Area 51 is the next map, it will be called Quarantine

and in Shangri la dempsey mentions "you guys never give the community what they want"

what have we been asking for for SO LONG!

i mean we all wanted the ppsh in WAW and they gave it to us, and the AK47 might be the samee and/or the M60, these are just thoughts that are highly likely!

*EDIT* i know the next map because the leak a couple weeks ago, there will be

Cargo

Mansion

metro

and one more but i forgot*

and QUARANTINE(:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing's for sure yet so I wouldn't jump to conclusions on this map.

Kinda like how Cubetown and Icebreakers was suppose to be levels for Map Pack 2, but we all know that never happened. And people have been mentioning Cargo since Map Pack one because of some stupid glitch in theater mode.

Plus I'm doubtful it'll be called Quarantine of all names. It's just not suiting IMO. Groom Lake maybe, but even that doesn't seem right.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions.

I'd love some new weapons like the AK and the Stoner, but it's unlikely it'll happen. We all asked for the AK on Shangri La, but we never got it.

I have already said this a few times so im just gonna say it again (this is just a c/p from the last time i said it)

ALL of this information is indeed fake. Someone over at the CoD HQ (official cod forums) said that GAME Australia leaked this information again. This information spread heaps around the internet, and not long ago, that person claimed that he made it up just to see how many people believed him.

Gosh how many people have posted this "leaked" info??

BTW I just know that they are not gonna put any new guns aside from wunder weapons because I mean seriously, 3 map packs and still no new box guns??!!!!11!!1!!!!one!!!!1

I just lost hope for the AK47 since escalation.

kthxbai

But I'm hoping for new GUNS, I would really love some new Assualt Rifles and Machine Guns... not laser guns or rifles that give zombies boners-like seriously fuck off give us something real. ! (Although I'm pretty sure Zombies are fake too...)

So there it's settled, lets drop the Zombie boner giving guns and shit like that and go to shooting bears instead of zombies lol. :roll:

Seriously though please give us some new guns Treyarch.

HANGAR 18 IS ALL THE EVIDENCE WE NEED AND IM ALMOST CERTAIN THERE WILL BE NEW GUNS!

How is Hangar 18 all the proof we need exactly?

treyarc designed Nightfire from WoW map pack 1 and turned it into Der Riese.

and well appearently some information came out on xbox live saying hangar 18 has a base story for zombies..

now thats where pressure has me so forget what i said but, i would want to see something like that happen again.

Relieve gone....

HANGAR 18 IS ALL THE EVIDENCE WE NEED AND IM ALMOST CERTAIN THERE WILL BE NEW GUNS!

Hangar 18 is the evedince we need because..

Launch=Ascension

Discovery=Call of the dead

Jungle= Shangri la

Hangar 18 takes place in Area 51 so it all goes together perfectly

Hangar 18 is the evedince we need because..

Launch=Ascension

Discovery=Call of the dead

Jungle= Shangri la

Hangar 18 takes place in Area 51 so it all goes together perfectly

Well if that's your reasoning then you could say the final Zombies map could be based off of Silo or Hazard or Drive In (Or any MP for that matter). You're just jumping to conclusions because one of the maps happens to be Area 51 (Hangar 18).

All I'm saying is you shouldn't say you know the next map will be Area 51 when really there's no hard facts.

no no no. it is a joke. u see when black ops first came out there was a glitch on one of the MP maps (Havana i think) where there was A FLOATING APPLE. Treyarch got a lot sh*t about it. even know it was patched in a few days (i really do not know why people were made about a flying apple) they still got some sh*t from it. so Treyarch in order to show that they have a sense of humor they put the apple there as a joke to reference the mistake made.

it has nothing to do with zombies in anyway.

now i agree with OstonedshooterO. you my friend have ZERO proof that the next map will be area 51 or be based off of hanger 18. all the proof u have is a list of what the other zombie maps are based off of. (and call of the dead was based off of project nova as well as Discovery)

now you do have some proof for the AK-47 thing i will give u that. but Dempsey did also talk about "a new objective" in the same quote so it is not rock solid.

i am not trying to flame you or any thing dude. i am just pointing out some facts. but you need to understand that you need some more proof to back up your theory.

I understand your logic. Area 51 has always been a predicted zombie map, I think that it is too rash to assume that the next zombies map will be area 51, let alone assume new weapons will be on the next map when for the past black ops maps we have had the same weapons (minus WW weapons).

OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN THE SAME WEBSITE THAT BROUGHT US LEAKED INFO ABOUT EVERY OTHER MAP PACK BROUGHT US MORE LEAKED INFO, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE JUST THINK REALLY, AND NO I DONT THINK DRIVE IN OR SILO OR WHATEVER COULD BE THE NEXT MAP, SO ITS JUST A COENCIDINCE THAT MAXIS SAYS IN DER RIESE THAT AMERICA HAS A LARGE AMOUNT OF ELEMENT 115, HUH, OR THAT ON EVERY BULLETIN BOARD ON THE WHOLE GAME THERE ARE PICTURES OF AREA 51, OT THAT IN FIVE AREA 51 IS ON THE SCREEN, OR THAT THERE ARE CORDINATES FROM PREVIOUS ZOMBIE MAPS THAT PINPOINT AREA 51, AND NOW WE HAVE A MP MAP THAT TAKES PLACE IN AREA 51, WITH AN APPLE, UNDER A TELEPORTER LIKE CONTRAPTION, AND THERE NOT GONNA GIVE US NEW GUNS LIKE THAT, THEY HAVE TO END BLACK OPS ZOMBIES WITH A BANG, IF THEY JUST PUT THE AK47 IN MAP PACK 2 LIKE IN WAW THE ENDING WOULDNT BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE BEGGINING, BESIDES THE EASTER EGG THAT WILL TAKE PLACE INNN *QUARANTINE*BLACK OPS ZOMBIES WILL HAVE TO END IN A BIGGER WAY

When Dempsey says "why do Treyarch never give the community what they want ?" he is probably refearing to the PPSh-41.

Everybody loved this gun in W@W and want it back, but for now, it doesn't happened, unlike the DG-2.

Yeah okay so you really think they will bring the PP-sh back, okay ill hold you to that

First off, there is NO confirmation that the next map is "quarantine". A bit early to be wrapping up zombies IMO. This is NOT confirmed, and should NOT be discussed. From here on, Discussion should shift the simply the AK-47, NOT the next map, or ANY leaked information. I will lock this thread if need be.

Get back on topic please... ;)

Yes, that is what I said. Kino, AMONG OTHERS. Were planned for WAW.

However, what I am saying, is that sure, area 51 was mentioned, but it was also mentioned in the terminal. Treyarch is not going do the granddaddy of all maps when they surely have another COD game to make.

True but what would MP1 of B Lops 2, or w/e there next game will be, be about....Richtofen has everything he needs....I think its the final countdown.

Unless of course Treyarch wastes 3-4 maps on aftermath....

Let me rephrase...This next map pack will be the last of the Richtofen Storyline....expect new characters next game.

Yes, that is what I said. Kino, AMONG OTHERS. Were planned for WAW.

However, what I am saying, is that sure, area 51 was mentioned, but it was also mentioned in the terminal. Treyarch is not going do the granddaddy of all maps when they surely have another COD game to make.

I don't think Area 51 would be the granddaddy of all zombie maps. I think the moon would be the granddaddy. In the BO terminal it gives a list of places where element 115 landed and is located. There was Der Riese, Tunguska, Area 51, and the moon. And there were other places in Japan and others, but I still think we'll be seeing a moon map one of these days...maybe not soon, but perhaps in 2012 for Treyarchs next CoD game.