Call of the Dead WTF MOMENT!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Same exact situation, but he didn't spawn that way. Just like any other zombie, he had risen from the ground (Jesus style). It's funny, because the match was already glitching like crazy (no-show of weapons, electrified characters, random zombies spawning outside the actual map, etc etc). I stuck him with a Semtex 3 times, no death. We went for the headshots w/ our guns, no death. Heck - he (my brother) even cooked a grenade and went in kamikaze style, no death.

He eventually died from an unknown cause. :shock:

Weird! I’ve had the electrified characters thing, but only seen it once in multiplayer. I was playing last night solo and I’m pretty sure I had it, as for about 15 levels I had the crackling electric sound effects constantly playing. Very.. very annoying in surround sound! I’m seeing more audio bugs than anything.

Saw my friend get the electric charachter, it made him George resistant! He stabbed George probably 350+ times; maybe you build up a tolerance? Also, George dissapeared with no damage done to him whatsoever. We heard Samantha laugh, George was gone, I was stoked cuz' I thought I won lol, but he resurfaced like a minute later.

Saw my friend get the electric charachter, it made him George resistant! He stabbed George probably 350+ times; maybe you build up a tolerance? Also, George dissapeared with no damage done to him whatsoever. We heard Samantha laugh, George was gone, I was stoked cuz' I thought I won lol, but he resurfaced like a minute later.

:facepalm: there's no winning on zombies

my glitch is when zombies sometimes were strong as george and we shot the zombies and it showed the same effect when you shoot george and wouldn't die, after waisting half of my ammo it finally got worned out and could kill them again as normal but was about out of ammo :/ which me and my friend died

Regards Yellow-card8

my glitch is when zombies sometimes were strong as george and we shot the zombies and it showed the same effect when you shoot george and wouldn't die, after waisting half of my ammo it finally got worned out and could kill them again as normal but was about out of ammo :/ which me and my friend died

Regards Yellow-card8

I was joking my friend. There's obviously no winning, only surviving.

Regards Yellow-card8

I was joking my friend. There's obviously no winning, only surviving.

yeah sorry was in a bad mood

Regards Yellow-card8