Kino - Glitch?

So obviously we've all heard of the "jump over" glitch alleged to give you more perks for however long it lasts. I don't think this little maneuver isn't a 'glitch' at all. Think about it, other maps don't allow it, treyarch hasn't patched it, and when you do it, you hear samantha's laugh. If it's not a glitch, a lot of questions arise from it....when, where, why, etc....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i ve heard of that glitch, but the sad thing with trayrch is that they patch everything and i hate it. Also on Call of the Dead if you get into this spot george will go nutz and spaz out and you hear sam laugh ( like the mystery box Laugh ) then george would be transported to the nearest water respawn.

I think you guys are missing my point.

My point is that it's not a glitch. I don't doubt that it gives you more power-ups. In fact, I believe it does. I also know that it more often than not causes problems around levels 20-25 (lag outs). but now I'm losing my own point.

My point is, maybe this isn't a glitch. The fact that treyarch patches everything so quickly is evidence for this theory. They havent patched this! Plus, for the sound to exist in the first place means Treyarch made it so. No other level allows this jump over dual death maneuver.

I'm not inviting a debate about whether the "glitch" works or not. I'm suggesting there could be an actual purpose of the maneuver...

I think you guys are missing my point.

My point is that it's not a glitch. I don't doubt that it gives you more power-ups. In fact, I believe it does. I also know that it more often than not causes problems around levels 20-25 (lag outs). but now I'm losing my own point.

My point is, maybe this isn't a glitch. The fact that treyarch patches everything so quickly is evidence for this theory. They havent patched this! Plus, for the sound to exist in the first place means Treyarch made it so. No other level allows this jump over dual death maneuver.

I'm not inviting a debate about whether the "glitch" works or not. I'm suggesting there could be an actual purpose of the maneuver...

This has been covered on this forum already, but,

You're correct.

It's not a glitch.

It's actually an ANTI glitch.

It's easy to create invincibility glitches by having two players occupying the same spot

(which they achieve by jumping onto eachother).

So,

Treyarch now prevent you from jumping onto eachother

(and give you a rap on the hand for it aswell: An instant Down).

It is completely intentional, and is to prevent glitchers.

It does not give you any more points.

The people who believe so are stupid

:|

I tend to agree with previous threads that this does not seem to do anything, but I do like the fact it is there, even if it doesn't do anything as such ,its cool that they patched it this way, plus every single game of Kino I have played has people doing this at the beginning of every game which is actually quite funny to watch! as usually they are missing out on some easy points from the window they could have been watching