2 Mystery Boxes? (Another Box Glitch)

After someone got a fire sale I waited my turn to use the box in the room where the water slide ends. Before the final gun appeared, the fire sale ended and the box disappeared, (despite the fact it had spawned there prior to the fire sale). The guns cycled without the box and the commando appeared, but it wouldn't let me take it. Instead, Sam laughed, the gun floated to the ceiling and electricity appeared around where the box should have been and Sam laughed again in the evil voice, as if I had just gotten a teddy bear. Soon after, the box reappeared at the location it had disappeared from and one player disconnected through transmission error (probably irrelevant). Later, we found a second box near the waterfall, but it wasn't usable. Besides this, nothing happened out of the ordinary for the remainder of the game... Oh well, thanks for reading :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally just watched a video on youtube about this. Apparently, in COTD, if someone gets a teddy bear during a fire sale, it gives you two boxes. The video alleged both to working, but only showed one. Although, it did show in the distance the blue box indicator light, and proceeded to pull from the second box in front of him.

• Administrators

I literally just watched a video on youtube about this. Apparently, in COTD, if someone gets a teddy bear during a fire sale, it gives you two boxes. The video alleged both to working, but only showed one. Although, it did show in the distance the blue box indicator light, and proceeded to pull from the second box in front of him.

I have to agree on this - the same happened to me just today during Kino der Toten. However, the second box glitched itself open, but didn't show a cycle of weapons...what a weird box indeed.

two different things have happened with the random box that i have seen, on shangri-la i got a teddy bear and immediately after it showed we got a firesale, now at that time, the only box locations we had open were the spawn and the end of the water slide (which is a deathtrap btw) the box didn't appear at the water slide during the fire sale, the box was fine afterwards though.....

Another time, my brother was playing kino on PS3 i went in just as the teddy appeared and a firesale started, after the firesale he tried to find the box because his teammates were box whores and he got crap weapons when he did get a go.... it said it was in spawn, it wasn't there, throught the entire map it was no-where and on the lights it said it was there..... the only time my bro could get the box then was during firesales as it didn't reappear....

Lively and interesting picture and article is quite uplifting.I like it very much

:roll:

ban this guy

Why? He's just a new guy, he's done nothing wrong...probably just looking for some [brains] for polite comments...Unless, the next generation of trolls learned to flame people through compliments :shock:

Wait? Where did he go? Did he just get banned? :o