I wish we would just stop complaining about black ops

Hanz_123

I know i would always say black ops sucks and stuff even though still played for sum reason but then i looked on youtube and even on these forums and all these people are complaining about this game. Thats why i just decided to stopped playing it a couple days only cuz im getting tired of zombies and ive been gone off the multiplayer for like months. Honestly if we dont like the game we just stop playing cuz honestly i think this is da worst cod game ever made and i really think we just stop complaining about it because treyacrh is NEVER going fix this game no matter what you want to think because there way too problems that they dont wont want to fix because honestly its a waste of time.

Who agrees?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...

The title of your post sounded like you wanted people to lay off of BO, but really you just complained more about how its the worst an how 3rach will never fix it.

I just don't understand, I guess

Yea i just got a tad bit carried away lol :lol: and im not trying to tell ppl to get off BO im just telling the ppl that dislike this should stop playing this game

Treyarch did an amazing job with Black Ops IMO, regardless what some people might think. If you want to complain about how bad the game is then go play something else and bitch about that.

Black Ops usually has around 500K people on Live at any given time. I don't think the majoirty of them hate what they're playing. Otherwise, they just wouldn't play.

Black Ops does have it's problems and glitches though, I will give you that.

And yeah, you're title is a bit misleading. I thought you'd be defending Black Ops, but really you're just another one that hates it. (BTW I think you're kind of hating on yourself in your post :lol: )

Treyarch did an amazing job with Black Ops IMO, regardless what some people might think. If you want to complain about how bad the game is then go play something else and bitch about that.

Black Ops usually has around 500K people on Live at any given time. I don't think the majoirty of them hate what they're playing. Otherwise, they just wouldn't play.

And yeah, you're title is a bit misleading. I thought you'd be defending Black Ops, but really you're just another one that hates it. (BTW I think you're kind of hating on yourself in your post :lol: )

Amen to that man [brains] . And Hanz you should read this:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10257

Its one of my first posts and it tells you why you should just stop complaining about flaws in the game.

Kthxbai

Amen to that man [brains] . And Hanz you should read this:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10257

Its one of my first posts and it tells you why you should just stop complaining about flaws in the game.

Kthxbai

Na i have stopped complaining about black ops i just want other ppl to sto p complaining too cuz i figured out that it can be annoying :) that was the point of this thread and sorry if the title was misleading , even though i dont know how it is lol.

ya i kinda thought u were defending it to and can u give me some reasons why BO is bad i mean it takes lots of money time and mass effort to make 8-pixel games let alone a interactave and deep multiplayer online experience in 1080 hd so there ya go

Im just gunna keep to myself why i dont like the game anymore because im not about start complaining about da game anymore , OK ;)

ya i kinda thought u were defending it to and can u give me some reasons why BO is bad i mean it takes lots of money time and mass effort to make 8-pixel games let alone a interactave and deep multiplayer online experience in 1080 hd so there ya go

Im just gunna keep to myself why i dont like the game anymore because im not about start complaining about da game anymore , OK ;)

ats ok its not really complanin its kinda a pros and cons thing

I think there's way too much hate around the Call Of Duty games. Why? Because they're popular. They're the biggest games in history, so more people know about it, so more people complain. All of the flaws with the Call Of Duty games happen with pretty much every game out there. But nobody bats an eyelid about them.

Bad Connection- This happens with every service that links people together via the internet. It's the fault of the people and their own internet.

"12 Year Old Kids"- Who cares? Mute 'em. I guarantee they're sitting down going "Oh god not another 30 year old. They're way better than I am"

"Overpriced" DLC- Personally I have no problem with the price of DLC. Yeah it'd be great if it was cheaper but that can be said of anything. Overpriced? No. Here's an example. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. This game is considered "Legendary" or "Classic". That game brought out 2 expansion packs priced at about the same as the original game. Nobody complained about that. Everybody was fine with it.

I think these people are just being childish and Trolling for the sake of popularity and wanting people to agree with them. My real pet hate Troll against Call Of Duty is just simply "Battlefield FTW!"

Ok yes! There's another FPS you prefer. You've made your point now be quiet. God I hate Trolls...

Well.... Something is wrong with BO, but I bought it and I play it still.

I do complain every once in a while (ghost + camping eeeeewww)

So everyone here agrees, play ot because you enjoy it, not because you want to bash it.

P.s I think that WaW had more problems and that's my favorite CoD. So I forgive some issues.

There is a problem in balck ops and that the community, the community is full of idiots, if you check the Black Ops forums you'll see that most of the post there are just saying "OMG THIS GAMES SUX!!" now tell me this, tell me one game without glitches? yeah none, every game has there flaws also don't say the game sucks if you haven't tried the other game modes like "ZOMBIES" which is the only reason I got Black Ops and IS the best part of this game, and I really hate it when people say a game sucks and is the worst of it's series unless it's true and this is not the worst and IMO is the best but going to say the MW2 had best Multiplayer, it just had alot of overused weopens and alot of boosters and hackers, I hope MW3 is alot like Black Ops to being able to report people and get them banned, like if you get 11th prestige hack, and you report them and it's true then they go all the way back to level 1 and no guns and won't be able to level up for a week, and if they do it again the consiquence will be worst, so please don't say it's the worst because it's not true

Regards Yellow-card8

I dont have a problem with the balancing all too much, i just have a major problem with glitches and server issues that could be fixed by purchasing or upgrading the server. I cant play BO online because of server issues, so there is pretty much no point in me playing it either. The only thing i can do is play zombies by myself. So i have kinda moved on as well. Just bought Fallout 3 GOTY for like $20 so im gonna be busy with that for a while

There is a problem in balck ops and that the community, the community is full of idiots, if you check the Black Ops forums you'll see that most of the post there are just saying "OMG THIS GAMES SUX!!" now tell me this, tell me one game without glitches? yeah none, every game has there flaws also don't say the game sucks if you haven't tried the other game modes like "ZOMBIES" which is the only reason I got Black Ops and IS the best part of this game, and I really hate it when people say a game sucks and is the worst of it's series unless it's true and this is not the worst and IMO is the best but going to say the MW2 had best Multiplayer, it just had alot of overused weopens and alot of boosters and hackers, I hope MW3 is alot like Black Ops to being able to report people and get them banned, like if you get 11th prestige hack, and you report them and it's true then they go all the way back to level 1 and no guns and won't be able to level up for a week, and if they do it again the consiquence will be worst, so please don't say it's the worst because it's not true

Regards Yellow-card8

Well said sir. The hate is mainly just people who can't do well at the game and therefor hate on it. "ARG RAGE-QUIT"

I don't hate Black Ops. I hate the online!

So many different reasons to quit a match, that I can't even put half of them on a list.

I have noticed a HUGE drop in it's popularity, so by the time MW3 comes out, it will be forgotten and never remembered in a good way.

I've been playing Zombies for a whold month now without going onto Multi-Player for over an hour, and I've been totally fine!

I don't hate Black Ops. I hate the online!

So many different reasons to quit a match, that I can't even put half of them on a list.

I have noticed a HUGE drop in it's popularity, so by the time MW3 comes out, it will be forgotten and never remembered in a good way.

I've been playing Zombies for a whold month now without going onto Multi-Player for over an hour, and I've been totally fine!

O really? People still play cod4 and w@w and mw2 and cod3. and I'm sure people will still be playing black ops when black ops 2 comes out.. I like black ops the only problem i have is the community... Every single person i play with uses the famas or the ak74u.

Honestly...

I've HATED Black OPs.

It is easily the worst COD title since COD3!!

The graphics are horrible!

They're W@W graphics, but with better lighting (and fixed the Character edge / light problems)!

(Seriously, I have compared them extensively!)

Multiplayer just feels sucky!

It feels that it's less about shooting, and more about some exterior factor that constantly

fluctuates.

(Hard for me to explain).

For instance:

If you see and enemy and start shooting first, and are deadly accurate...

you can still verily easily be killed despite.

(It's like an inconsistant firepower imbalance. Sometimes it's fine)

I think a lot of people want to ignore it's negative qualities,

to avoid feeling unpatriotic, and out of fear of other patriots response!

:|

EXCEPT:

Nazi Zombies is EPIC

It is the only feature of BO I play anymore!

I think there's way too much hate around the Call Of Duty games. Why? Because they're popular. They're the biggest games in history, so more people know about it, so more people complain. All of the flaws with the Call Of Duty games happen with pretty much every game out there. But nobody bats an eyelid about them.

Bad Connection- This happens with every service that links people together via the internet. It's the fault of the people and their own internet.

"12 Year Old Kids"- Who cares? Mute 'em. I guarantee they're sitting down going "Oh god not another 30 year old. They're way better than I am"

"Overpriced" DLC- Personally I have no problem with the price of DLC. Yeah it'd be great if it was cheaper but that can be said of anything. Overpriced? No. Here's an example. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. This game is considered "Legendary" or "Classic". That game brought out 2 expansion packs priced at about the same as the original game. Nobody complained about that. Everybody was fine with it.

I think these people are just being childish and Trolling for the sake of popularity and wanting people to agree with them. My real pet hate Troll against Call Of Duty is just simply "Battlefield FTW!"

Ok yes! There's another FPS you prefer. You've made your point now be quiet. God I hate Trolls...

amen for dat [brains] for u