Real talk - All things Kino - Lights, letters, and names

OK, let me me preface by saying I am not trying to pull anyone's leg.

These are some of the things i've noticed and thought about from playing hundreds of hours of kino.

1. Lights

This only happened once, and I'm not even sure it happened. I was playing split screen with a usual suspect friend and somewhere around round 20 - 22, I all of the sudden realized the whole house was illuminated - as though the lights were increased by at least 50 percent. I especially noticed this in the stairs from the portrait room down to the mp40 room, and in the dressing room. The reason why I doubt my judgment is because, well after hours of zombies and studying and zombies and studying, your eyes may play tricks on you. But, the reason why I am more sure than not is because, 1) my friend verified with me that he noticed it too, and 2) we were running laps like we always do and I remember complaining that very game how the stairs and the dressing room is a death trap because they are hard to see. I dunno, I felt like this illumination was throughout the whole house - theater seemed brighter, lobby, etc. I wish I remember what, if anything, i did right before this happened. I do know that by 4 i had ballistic, PaP'd + Bowie till 14 and got rid of it for the thundergun once single-stabs stopped killing.

2. letters and names

I always had this thought but never pursued it more than briefly; the letters in the "dog room" (that's what i call the room up the metal stairs from the stage) i think are being over looked by everybody. I read some people theorize it is reference to manhattan down project, blah blah blah. I think it might be an anagram of sorts. I tried messing around with letters from the messages on the wall (brimstone to damnation, girls name, etc) but all the anagram solvers online cant handle as many letters as there are in most of these graffiitis. Anyway, I find it odd that 'Samantha' and Manhattan share an awful lot of letters. Even more of a stretch: maybe 'beware of the 6' is meant to be read like a code- which letters not to use from the letters on the floor.

p.s. i don't buy the knocking window is just for effect. I think there's something goin on in that dressing room that we haven't figured out yet. Furthermore, that 'dog room' has too much equipment to be nothing.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm its pretty weird i havent seen that happen (mostly cause i get killed right before round 19 cause my friend) but ill look out for it and i dont know if youve heard this but the screaming in the speed cola room and the knocking. kino has to have hidden secrets in it somewhere