$#*(*! @ CHEATERS.

Couldn't find a decent teammate a couple hours ago, so I decided to do a 4p for some revive practice. So round 5 I open the door to the mp40, buy it, and roll back to the beggining when I notice 2 kids decided to stay by the mp40. Couple rounds go by, I run back over and notive they haven't left the mp40. The very edge where you hop down to the lighthouse to be exact. Im like, no way they can sit there without jugg, somethings up. So I go into the 74u, and watch them the next round.

None of the zombies would hit them. The just stood a few feet away, or hopped up and down without hitting them. So I got mad and rounded up all my zombies and delivered them to their spot. Didn't work. So I warn my one non-cheater teammate, shoot George, and deliver him to the chaos. Still nothing. So I ranted and quit. I also saw a kid glitching by the 74u on the stairs the other day. Patch to end the cheating?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this exact glitch on another forum the other day.

The lighthouse door stays shut and the zombies ignore the player on the steps and collect behind the door. If the other player stays inside the lighthouse the majority will collect in this door, leading to shooting fish in a barrel. The alternate way is for the running player to run around outside the lighthouse. This leads to more like a solo game, with the runner still dealing with all the zombies outside.

It's good for breaks, and I have used it that way. I think it should be patched however as it could be totally abused. I have a video I'm going to upload tonight showing the glitch being used on round 30. The way I'm using it is not total abuse but it does mean 1 player can do nothing for a round. I made this video hoping that it would get patched if Treyarch sees it.

Ok and how can we help you?

kthxbai

Neither of us asked for help. Just don't cheat and I won't :evil: :evil: :evil: on you.

You know on the other forum I posted this someone called me basically a douche for wanting to expose it, and then asked if I'd wait for them to have gotten to level 99 first!

kthxbai

Neither of us asked for help. Just don't cheat and I won't :evil: :evil: :evil: on you.

You know on the other forum I posted this someone called me basically a douche for wanting to expose it, and then asked if I'd wait for them to have gotten to level 99 first!

Lol, the kid today called me worse than that when I told him I was gonna report him for cheating lol. I didn't, just wanted to make him sweat a little. Im gonna send you a friend request (PS3) in hopes that we can find the time to make a high-level run this weekend. I think I remember your from Australia? It's 10:26pm where I am right now. I'll be available from 6pm on on friday evening, then all day Saturday if your interested.

Definitely interested but not this weekend mate, the one after.

You're 16 hours behind me which I believe is somewhere in the middle of the US?

Idaho. Mountain time. The bridge right outside my town--aptly named timezone bridge, seperates MT time, from Pacific time lol. Im right on the border!

kthxbai

Woah woah hold your horses there sea biscuit. Theres no need to get angry man Im just offering you my help. Why are you threatening me Im havent done anything to you Im just trying to be friends.

kthxbai

I was playing and some forieng guy was going to do that glitch and told us to not open thay door, then this awesome guy who had a mic and wasn't a high pitched voice of a kid said "Ok we won't I promise"

then both of us immidietly went to open all, ALL, the doors and that kid left :lol: then me and that guy got a high round :3 cheaters never win, so open the door that there telling you to not open and you'll be good, look at youtube so you know which is the door and open it A.S.A.P :D

Regards Yellow-card8

kthxbai

Woah woah hold your horses there sea biscuit. Theres no need to get angry man Im just offering you my help. Why are you threatening me Im havent done anything to you Im just trying to be friends.

kthxbai

Im not angry at all. I was simply informing you that I didn't ask for help. And displaying that I would get :evil: if you were a cheater--more of a joke than anything.

There's a lot of glitches around COTD at the moment!

Treyarch aren't patching them!

Instead, they've been extra activate at removing all the videos for infringement.

(It's quite hard to find tutorials on the glitches, but they're still god damn there!)

By the Way...

I decided to do a 4p for some revive practice.

Love it!

:D

There are countless glitches in CotD.

3p I was running for Jugs when I saw the other two guys sitting there.

One was prone and the other one was crouching.

I disregarded it as idiocy when the next round I saw 10 Zombies just looking at them.

Basically at the ship's meteor outside where the barrels and boxes are one of them downs himself and the other revives him. Mofo's were invincible.

I got pissed, stabbed George ran to them so they got blocked.

They promptly shouted profanity's and left.