Just hoaxin

OK, first I was amused at how serious srm was in response to my post about the film reel in the mp40 room. i especially enjoyed the threat on my well being. I originally planned on seeing how far he goes with it, maybe to teach him a lesson about disparity - how when we want something so badly we'll believe anything we hear in support of it. Seeing how the topic was locked, I fear other people may start wasting a lot of time on account of my false information. So, being the somewhat moderately ok guy that I am, I will go ahead and cut the crap while we're all ahead.

Film reel is not retrievable. "german" film does not exist. If I am to be banned for this hoax, so be it.

I will note that I did not violate any rules as posted in the code of conduct. Maybe the flaming rule - but, in my defense, the purpose of that rule is not directly related to the scope of my act here (hoaxing, lying, etc.). Indirectly, maybe. Admins: there may be a fundamental rule neglected to be included in the code of conduct. No HOAXING, or otherwise misleading with willful purpose of misleading or misguiding, etc etc.

IF I am not to be banned, i am KinoD, and I am here to stay. Killing zombies is my business ladies, and business is good.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz KinoD!

First off,I get the point you were trying to make, but you really went about it terribly wrong.

You're new here so I'll let you know now we're some HUGE zombie heads here, and have scoured Kino since the drop of Black Ops in search of some secret extra film reel or 3rd hidden audio clip.We've looked through the code and know there's nothing left. You may not have fooled as many people as you assume.

We are open to ideas here, and to abuse that fact to prove some point just assures your point falls on deaf ears.

Also, there is no "NO HOAXING" rule in the CoC, correct. It also says nothing about No Trolling on there, but some things don't have to be written down to be understood and complied with.

This site looks forward to getting more Zombieholics like yourself, but starting off your membership by betraying the trust of our regulars is not a good way to make introductions.