What kind of customization do you want for MW3?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to be able to make my own camo so what we look like in game isn't dictated by our Perk 1 choice.(In BO Flak Jacket looked terrible, while Ghost was cool but a noobish perk)

I like your idea, in my opinion you should get to customize everything including your own made camo for your guns instead of trying for gold which is the only cool camo.

Yes I agree, I think multi-coloured guns would be nice. I also think that we should be allowed to upload images onto our playercards (maybe a special ELITE playercard)

If it's for cod elite reg users i couldn't care, i will still do well without it, iw need to do a lot better otherwise this is strike 3 for them.

I have completely given up on Mw3. The actions in the story are unauthentic (a Russian sub would NEVER ping), they have ditched everything Treyarch had built up in Black Ops including dolphine diving and currency, they refuse to issue a beta, and God knows that they will fail in Mw3 where they did in Mw2.

Battlefield 3 is the only thing left on my list.

i hope that they have advanced weapon modification, eg;

Primary: (lets just say) FAMAS

attachments: - scopes

-Red dot

-Mk. I

-Mk. II

-*locked*

-Reflex

- Under Barrels

-Shotgun

-Grenade Launcher

-*locked*

-*locked*

and the list goes on with clip upgrades and dual mags, various scopes that get upgraded and a large collection of weapon skins. Which makes acquiring weapon mastery something of a challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

gun customization should be there. IW does wonders with attachment options and equality in that regards (as opposed to blops where some guns only had 1 or 2 attachments options, yet say the 74u could support just about anythign you wanted to attach)

tho

visual customizations have been lacking and there general disregard of treyarch progression (which makes sense that they do their own thing) leads me to believe they won't really have the options we got used to such as face paint, emblems on guns and playercards to the degree we have them now.

but personally I just hope they have exciting things. When the most entertaining thing i can do is run around in blops with dual wield pm63s or a spaz you know the weapons suck. Warfare felt so much more lively. I pick up guns a lot and in blops its almost always 74u, commando, ak47 maybe spectre or mpl here or there but i probably only see half a dozen different guns throughout a game. warfare i remember running around picking up pistols with tac knives, dual wield g18s, rangers!. Blops had barely any options for primary weapons yet warfare i could switch to random secondaries and still perform as well as those running assault rifles.