Will there be a Map Pack 4?

Rumors are spreading that there will be a fourth map pack coming to Black Ops, named Retaliation. The rumored maps in the Pack are supposedly called:

-Mansion, which takes place in Castro's secret compound in Cuba

-Cargo, which takes place in a frozen shipping place in Greenland

-Metro, which takes place in a city in Vietnam

-Harbor, which takes place in an abandoned Shipyard in America.

The zombie map will be called Quarantine, set in Area 51, which is a military base in Nevada which is classified as non-exsistent.

There is also another hint that there there will be a fourth map pack: There's another page in the Zombie comic book on the Shangri-La loading screen.

A fourth Map Pack seems highly possible to release as Map Pack 3 arrived in June.

NOTE: All information on this post are rumors, not confirmed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just informing that ALL of this information is indeed fake. Someone over at the CoD HQ (official cod forums) said that GAME Australia leaked this information again. This information spread heaps around the internet, and not long ago, that person claimed that he made it up just to see how many people believed him.

The zombie map may still be Area 51 however

map pack four? most definitely.

dont look at it as, it would make more sense if they waited or some other reason.

think of it as, if they release another map pack will everyone but it too??

ANSWER: yes

not area 51 though, that would mean that the story would be coming to a conclusion, which would mean that we would be left with a saprano ending and everything will fade to black

I think its highly likely that we will actually see map pack 4 for Black Ops, but I also think those map names are bobbins...

I think there was a bit of a whoo haa when treyarc didn't deliver mp4 for W@W, so they have been pressured into delivering all 4 this time.

I've heard this extra pressure was part of the reason for the early release of MP3 so they could concentrate on MP4 and get it released before MW3 comes out.

I don't think it's a matter of IF there will be a Map Pack 4, it's what's going to be in it. Either W@W Maps finally released or a new map. Unfortunately, I've got a bad feeling that it's going to be a new map. However, I'm not counting 3arh out! New map would be awesome, as well :P

there is a 115% change of there being a map pack 4. i mean they cant end black ops zombies with shangri La. there are so many unanswered questions (and there will probably be more in map pack 4) that need answers. i mean just think of the easter egg that one will have. i mean in the last one we want back in time. whats next ? every one needs to kill at least 115 zombies and than eat a waffle while petting a cow that is eating a taco ?

and if they released the WaW maps for black ops i would most likely not get it. unless it came with a new map. because i already have all the WaW maps for WaW. but if it came with a new map well than i would be all like: "OMFG BBQ WALL HACKS A NEW MAP AND THE CLASSIC MAPS LETS ALL GO PUNCH ZOMBIES IN THERE TOES AND PLAY THE PIANO WITH THAT GUY OVER THERE WHO IS MADE OF CHEESE WITH ARE SUPER EXTRA AWESOME THAT COW ATE THAT DUDES FACE FACE ON."

or you know some thing like that.

there is a 115% change of there being a map pack 4.

I like what you did there :lol:

have some [brains]

but the rest of the post :?

I don't think that the W@W maps will be part of map pack 4, as they already exist as a download.

Map pack 4 will follow the formula of 4 mp maps and 1 zombie map, possibly a finaley to the current story line.

W@W maps may be re released for x amount of M$ points.

I think if they included all the W@W maps with multiplayer maps they would want too many M$ points and only hardcore zombie slayers (who didn't buy hardened) would buy it, none zombie players wouldn't buy.

My thoughts on this:

That there will be a fdeow-2e68j (100%)(new keyboard smash wonder weapon!!!) Chance that map pack 4 will be released but I don't. Believe it will be in area 51, as just like Quarantine, it seems too expected. Only my opinion, don't hold it to me if they make a area 51 map or not, or a new inflamatory weapon called the fdeow-2e68j.

I will bet all my cod points there is another map pack (on Xbox at least :P )

I think the moon or Area 51 would be amazing, but this is still a possibility:

On this picture it looks like the eiffel tower behind the zombie maybe a map set in Paris??

The final map, tis be a mystery, so many ideas as to where it could be, WHAT it could be, I would love to have a inter-map- map, it would be so fun, take a teleporter teleporting you to like Shi no numa for about a nice 5 min, or Der riese or back at Ascension, Activate things that were not there before, but a person can only dream no.

Tis thy map a Mystery, but it will be a Grand Finally to Black Ops, and once Richtofen constructes whatever glorious supercalifragilisticexpialidocious wonder weapon that he is going to make once he Richtofens the Golden Rod and Focusing stone it will only be a matter of time before he.....we'll I will leave my tricky thoughts to myself.

'Richtofen it' is equivalent to "Chuck Greeneing it" = both can make destructive weapons.

Savy?

It will certainly be a Map pack 4. The map names are the most debatable thing, along with the Zombie map plot and location. Remember when everyone was soooo super-duper sure that Shangri-La would be called Paradise?

And I'm also pretty sure it'll be the last one for Black Ops and that there won't be a zombie mode for MW3. It's the end :cry:

It will certainly be a Map pack 4. The map names are the most debatable thing, along with the Zombie map plot and location. Remember when everyone was soooo super-duper sure that Shangri-La would be called Paradise?

And I'm also pretty sure it'll be the last one for Black Ops and that there won't be a zombie mode for MW3. It's the end :cry:

And if Treyarch makes another game after MW3 and it has new Zombies, I'll laugh at this post. :P