Hangar 18 Small Apple Easter Egg?

Hey guys I was exploring Hangar 18 and I went to the 51-A area and approached the apple being tested. I shot the apple with my weapon, apparently if you shoot a gun that uses bullets it makes a multiple bullet ricocheting sound, only when you shoot the apple nothing else near it. I just thought it was weird, any explanations? Sorry if this was already posted. Thanks! :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if bullets richochet what does a croossbow bolt do? I dont have the map pack myself but I thought it was a question worth asking.

On another side note, I came across a video of an EE from CoD finest hour. I believe Jimmy Zielinski worked on that game also. Worth a watch as it also combines Apples and UFO lore.

Gc6vapdhwxQ

Having read some myth and ledgends there seems to be a link between golden apples and UFOs. Norse mythology springs to mind.

So if bullets richochet what does a croossbow bolt do? I dont have the map pack myself but I thought it was a question worth asking.

On another side note, I came across a video of an EE from CoD finest hour. I believe Jimmy Zielinski worked on that game also. Worth a watch as it also combines Apples and UFO lore.

Gc6vapdhwxQ

Having read some myth and ledgends there seems to be a link between golden apples and UFOs. Norse mythology springs to mind.

My crossbow bolts seem to go right through the apple for some reason same thing goes for semtex, C4, Ballistic Knives, all specials, equipment, frag, tomahawk, and probably everything else besides bullets. I guess it's just limited to bullets.