Lunar Lander Mystery

Hey all, this is my first ever topic, never minding post! So here's a little backdrop to my findings...

I was casually playing Acension on solo, I'd just got the ray gun and galil from the box, so the time came when I was going to pack and punch them, so I went round the landers flying about on them, but on the last lander, I was bored and was looking at the blue screen above the 'call lander' action. It was a map of Acension with symbols (laterly discovered letters from the Russian alphabet) I could remember seeing the symbols engraved into walls beside the acutal physical landers. So I new this meant something, so with some quick research I discovered the symbols.

Ф (meaning F) - The lander near Stamin-up

Б (meaning B) - The lander beside Speed Cola

Д (meaning D) - The lander beside PHD Flopper

So, I translated the symbols into English and they came out as FDB (in no order) and I mixed and matched the letters trying to get a word of out them the only word (abbreviation)I could get was 'Detection By Fire' or translated from English to Russian and back 'Detection Fire'.

This could reference the how the Pack a Punch machine is activated by fire, which would make sense, because it's a rocket, and what do rockets need to launch? Power what gives power? FIRE! So there's a possibility it references the pack a punch in some way (would of been great if I'd of work'ed this out when Ascension was launched, then I could of been the discoverer of how to pack a punch -.-.) or there's a possibility it references Satan, as Satan supposedly comes from Hell, and Hell is thought to always be on FIRE! (Thanks to SnoozeCruiser)

The next thing I tried was translating it into numbers, since Zombies has a lot of numeral importance. (115,532 etc) but it didn't translate into anything spectacular only 332, 233, 323. BUT if the F had of been an L then it would be 532! It was worth a shot anyway!

Thanks,

-Ironiclast

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good post.

I was always wondering, that they didn't name the landers ABC, which would be more logical. There is some lander station hidden, so we would be with ABCD. But since the naming goes up to F, there would be 6 lander stations. But there aren't six in the map.

And why is the base station in the spawn not named?

good post.

I was always wondering, that they didn't name the landers ABC, which would be more logical. There is some lander station hidden, so we would be with ABCD. But since the naming goes up to F, there would be 6 lander stations. But there aren't six in the map.

And why is the base station in the spawn not named?

And also, that was a decent theory yourself, I'll try to find some landers outside the map

The first lander didn't have any relating symbol.

"This could reference the how the Pack a Punch machine is activated by fire, which would make sense, because it's a rocket, and what do rockets need to launch? Power what gives power? FIRE!"

This may be relevant, may not, but you're talking about how the Pack-a-Punch Machine needs fire. I think I read on one of AlphaSnake's posts that the Pack-a-Punch skins your gun receives, contain satanic symbols. As we all know Satan is from Hell, you know, the place that's always on fire.

This is a bit off topic, but since we are talking about ascension, i thought of a theory a month or two back involving releasing gersch during a monkey round. The thing i noticed about monkey rounds is when they are activated the voice says Security protocol online, as opposed to when it is not a monkey round, it is normalized. Ive just never seen anyone do the final part of the easter egg at the start or during a monkey round, and i thought it would be interesting to try, just my 2 cents :mrgreen:

"This could reference the how the Pack a Punch machine is activated by fire, which would make sense, because it's a rocket, and what do rockets need to launch? Power what gives power? FIRE!"

This may be relevant, may not, but you're talking about how the Pack-a-Punch Machine needs fire. I think I read on one of AlphaSnake's posts that the Pack-a-Punch skins your gun receives, contain satanic symbols. As we all know Satan is from Hell, you know, the place that's always on fire.

Yea, that was what I was trying to say. But I think you explained it far better than me :)

This is a bit off topic, but since we are talking about ascension, i thought of a theory a month or two back involving releasing gersch during a monkey round. The thing i noticed about monkey rounds is when they are activated the voice says Security protocol online, as opposed to when it is not a monkey round, it is normalized. Ive just never seen anyone do the final part of the easter egg at the start or during a monkey round, and i thought it would be interesting to try, just my 2 cents :mrgreen:

that is VERY interesting, try and get it on video in case something happens, you may be the first person to do it.

also that the PaP'd olympya is the hades, unt it has incinidary rounds