New glitch-cant get VR11?

I was playing last night with my friend for several hours doing the easter egg on cotd, we got everything done,and just needed to get the vr11 so we could turn the zombie and get the rod.

But we spent 3 hours trying to get the VR11, and could not get it. I cycled through every weapon at least 2 times. Well over 100 spins at the box. I had Scavenger, Ray Gun and Matryoshka, just about every wondergun on the map besides the VR11. And we never got it and died because I got cornered because the box swapped out my Ray Gun for an AUG when I didn't even hit a button :x

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i dont think its a glitch just VERY unlucky, something like that happened to me on bo SNN every round from round 11 to 24 i would get atleast between 7000-10000 pounts and i would use the box at end of round to get the DG2, i calculated id used box at time i used it 130 odd times or more

so i was very unlucky like you

this was on solo